Alcatel Lucent SA (ALUA.PA)
PARIS, Oct 6 - Alcatel-Lucent said on Tuesday it will not sell its undersea cables unit, meaning the strategic business which underpins the global Internet will be taken by Nokia once it completes its acquisition of the Franco-American group.
* Alcatel-Lucent to retain undersea cables unit as wholly-owned subsidiary
* To deliver fiber optic submarine broadband connectivity to oil and gas production facilities offshore Angola
* To collaborate with the Polish government and local authorities to extend ultra-broadband access to up to eight million people in the east of the country
* Deploys LTE and voLTE for Cambodia's Chuan Wei's nationwide ultra-broadband network expansion Source text: http://bit.ly/1Fv60Jp Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Alcatel-Lucent's to provide agile optical networking technology to Eurotunnel in order to converge all operational communications services and applications onto a single data network Source text: http://bit.ly/1G1RZxn Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Wednesday:
* Provides TIM with record distance microwave link that will ensure continuous ultra-broadband connectivity between the Sicilian islands of Pantelleria and Lampedusa Source text: http://bit.ly/1KxznqM Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Acquires Mformation to accelerate technology innovation in internet of things security and device management
* Says is to enable the 'triple-play' service provider Totalplay to expand its IPTV service in Mexico through the deployment of its Velocix content delivery network platform Source text: http://bit.ly/1M6tB27 Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (ALU). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Alcatel Lucent - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider : Finlabo SIM Spa
Provider : Wright Reports
Provider : ValuEngine, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.