Alcatel Lucent SA (ALUA.PA)
28 Aug 2015
HELSINKI - Finnish telecom equipment maker Nokia said it had agreed to create a Chinese joint venture with Huaxin in a move that could pave the way for China's approval for Nokia's proposed takeover of Alcatel-Lucent.
HELSINKI, Aug 28 - Finnish telecom equipment maker Nokia said it had agreed to create a Chinese joint venture with Huaxin in a move that could pave the way for China's approval for Nokia's proposed takeover of Alcatel-Lucent .
* Alcatel-Lucent and Ocean Networks to extend South America Pacific link submarine cable system from Panama to Florida Source text: http://bit.ly/1i1vjYz Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Alcatel-Lucent and Telefonica SA carry out 100G upgrade of PENCAN undersea cable systems linking Spanish mainland and Canary Islands
* Nokia has earlier received approvals from regulators such as European Commission and United States
* Alcatel-Lucent transforms Telefonica's IP network as demand grows for highest network performance to deliver data and video
Aug 18 - Alcatel Lucent Teletas Telekomunikasyon AS :
* says has filed a preliminary draft of its registration statement on form F-4 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission relating to the proposed public exchange offer to acquire Alcatel-Lucent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Helsinki Newsroom)
* Is to deploy its Rapport communications software with China Mobile
PARIS/HELSINKI - Shares in telecom network gear makers Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent jumped on Thursday after both posted strong second-quarter results, giving a positive signal ahead of their pending merger.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Alcatel Lucent SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (ALU). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : Wright Reports
Provider : ValuEngine, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.