Autoliv Inc (ALV.N)
22 Feb 2017
* Says has declared a quarterly dividend of 60 cents per share for the second quarter 2017, an increase of 2 cents per share from the previous level Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Stockholm Newsroom)
* Shares fall 7 pct (Writes through with detail, background, share)
* Autoliv Q4 operating profit $239 mln vs mean forecast $238 mln in Reuters poll and year-ago $281 mln
TOKYO, Jan 19 Japan's Nikkei share average rebounded from a six-week low on Thursday, with financial stocks cheered by the rise in U.S. bond yields after Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen signalled a solid pace of interest rate hikes.
The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday:
Nov 22 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Tuesday:
TOKYO Takata Corp has shortlisted Sweden's Autoliv Inc and U.S. parts supplier Key Safety Systems as potential bidders for the Japanese airbag maker at the center of the world's biggest auto recall, Bloomberg reported.
TOKYO, Nov 22 Takata Corp has shortlisted Sweden's Autoliv Inc and U.S. parts supplier Key Safety Systems as potential bidders for the Japanese airbag maker at the centre of the world's biggest auto recall, Bloomberg reported.
* Daicel is no longer a strong contender to take over Takata and car makers are instead looking with favor toward Autoliv - WSJ, citing sources Source text: http://on.wsj.com/2fwA7aE
* Says declared an unchanged quarterly dividend of 58 cents per share for the first quarter of 2017