Allianz SE (ALVG.DE)
22 Feb 2017
BERLIN, Feb 22 Germany's Social Democrats (SPD) have drafted a law to discourage corporations from granting high pay packages to top managers by capping the tax deductions they can get through writing them off as business expenses.
* Announces multi-year partnership with Asian football confederation Source text: http://bit.ly/2kZ14CP Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
ZURICH, Feb 17 Allianz played down talk of it making a major acquisition any time soon as its chief executive Oliver Baete said on Friday the German insurer could grow without deals.
LONDON/ZURICH, Feb 17 Bond-focused investment firm Pimco, part of German insurer Allianz, said external clients added 5.9 billion euros ($6.3 billion) to its funds in the fourth-quarter, and demand had remained strong in the opening weeks of the new year.
* Live coverage: cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets (Adds details, updates prices)
* CEO says no trade-off between share buyback and external growth, can do both
* To pay 7.6 eur/shr dividend for 2016, ahead of expectations
MILAN, Feb 17 European shares were little changed in early deals on Friday, but were on track to end higher for the second week in a row, helped by a string of solid earnings updates.
LONDON, Feb 17 Live coverage of European markets now available on cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets
* Says can reach all targets organically, acquisitions are not a must