Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc (ALXN.O)
* European Commission grants orphan drug designation to ALXN1007 for the treatment of patients with graft-versus-host disease (GVHD)
BRIEF-Alexion Pharmaceuticals-FDA recently completed routine current good manufacturing practice inspection of Co's Smithfield, Rhode Island Manufacturing Facility
* Fda recently completed routine current good manufacturing practice inspection of Co's Smithfield, Rhode island manufacturing facility
* FY2016 earnings per share view $5.05, revenue view $3.06 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
July 22 Wall Street securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several U.S.-listed companies, including Adeptus Health, Chipotle Mexican Grill and Yadkin Financial, on Friday. HIGHLIGHTS * Chicago Bridge & Iron Co : Baird cuts to neutral * D.R. Horton Inc : BofA Merrill cuts to neutral from buy * Humana Inc : Wolfe Research raises to outperform * Community Bank System Inc : Sandler O'Neill cuts to
* Alexion presents new SBC-103 (Rhnaglu enzyme) phase 1/2 data on brain MRI and neurocognitive assessments in patients with mucopolysaccharidosis iiib (MPS IIIB)
* Late-Breaking data presented at EHA: all patients with pnh treated with once-monthly dosing of ALXN1210 in phase 1/2 study exhibit rapid and sustained reductions in ldhSays announced today that interim data were presented from a phase 1/2 study of ALXN1210
* Dow up 0.1 pct, S&P up 0.1 pct, Nasdaq down 0.1 pct (Updates to close)
* Dow up 0.3 pct, S&P up 0.3 pct, Nasdaq down 0.04 pct (Updates to late afternoon)
Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc said its drug Soliris, already approved in the United States for the treatment of two rare blood disorders, missed its primary goal in a late-stage trial.
June 6 Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc said its drug Soliris, already approved in the United States for the treatment of two rare blood disorders, missed its primary goal in a late-stage trial.
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$117.89||+0.62|
|Abbott Laboratories (ABT.N)||$41.80||+0.36|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€67.52||-0.51|
|Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (BMY.N)||$53.90||+0.03|
|Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (BMYMP.PK)||$985.00||--|
|Amgen, Inc. (AMGN.OQ)||$165.93||+0.48|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF240.00||-1.80|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF240.60||-2.30|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Trading Report for (ALXN). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider : ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider : S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.