Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc (ALXN.O)
24 Mar 2017
BRIEF-Alexion submits application for soliris as treatment for refractory generalized myasthenia gravis
* Alexion submits application in Japan for soliris® (eculizumab) as a potential treatment for patients with refractory generalized myasthenia gravis (gmg) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Arbutus licenses LNP delivery technology to Alexion for use in single messenger RNA product candidate
Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Monday it has initiated a company-wide restructuring that will affect about 7 percent of its workforce.
March 13 Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Monday it has initiated a company-wide restructuring that will affect about 7 percent of its workforce.
* Alexion Pharmaceuticals says initiated companywide restructuring
* 2017 rev forecast just under estimates, but reassuring-analysts
* Alexion CFO says "we're preparing for potential tax reform": conf call
Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc forecast 2017 revenue that will likely quell investor concerns, as the drugmaker looks to steady the ship following the recent exits of its chief executive and chief financial officer.
* Alexion reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 results and provides financial guidance for 2017
Feb 16 Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc reported an 18.5 percent rise in fourth-quarter revenue, helped by demand for its costly rare blood disorder drug Soliris.
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$125.48||-0.42|
|Abbott Laboratories (ABT.N)||$44.73||-0.04|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€83.05||+0.18|
|Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (BMY.N)||$55.89||+0.12|
|Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (BMYMP.PK)||$1,050.00||--|
|Amgen, Inc. (AMGN.OQ)||$165.74||0.00|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF251.80||-1.10|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF251.50||-1.00|