Applied Materials Inc (AMAT.O)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$25,458.35|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||1,218.39|
Oct 22 - Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd
* Says orders equipment from Applied Materials for NT$559.2 million (18.43 million US dollar)
* Says orders equipment from Applied Materials South East for T$639.3 million (21.03 million US dollar)
* Says orders equipment from Applied Materials for T$557.5 million (18.44 million US dollar)
Sept 9 - Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd
* Indexes up: Dow 0.3 pct, S&P 0.4 pct, Nasdaq 0.6 pct (Updates to market open)
- Chip-equipment maker Applied Materials Inc reported a better-than-expected third-quarter profit as contract manufacturers spend more on technology used to make smartphone and memory chips.
(Compares with estimates, adds details about results, share movement)
Aug 14 - Chip-equipment maker Applied Materials Inc reported a 14.7 percent rise in quarterly revenue as contract chip manufacturers spend more on technology used to make smartphone and memory chips.
* Says orders equipment from Applied Materials for T$770.8 million ($25.82 million)
|DAINIPPON SCREEN MFG. CO., LTD. (7735.T)||¥560||+8.00|
|ASML Holding NV (ASML.AS)||€74.52||+0.22|
|Youngtek Electronics Corp. (6261.TWO)||NT$58.00||-1.00|
|Lam Research Corporation (LRCX.OQ)||$76.45||+0.81|
|KLA-Tencor Corporation (KLAC.OQ)||$76.55||+5.55|
|ASM International NV (Amsterdam) (ASMI.AS)||€27.83||+0.05|
|AIXTRON SE (AIXGn.DE)||€9.31||-0.12|
|Nanometrics Incorporated (NANO.OQ)||$14.40||+0.12|
|Mattson Technology, Inc. (MTSN.OQ)||$2.50||+0.07|
|CollabRx Inc (CLRX.OQ)||$0.70||-0.03|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Trading Report for (AMAT). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: Wright Reports
"The Economy Matters" Report for AMAT: the economy's impact on AMAT's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.