Applied Materials Inc (AMAT.O)
31 Oct 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$26,000.54|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||1,218.39|
TOKYO - Tokyo Electron Ltd , which is expected to be acquired by the world's largest chipmaking equipment maker, Applied Materials Inc , said completion of the merger could take until next year due to delays in regulatory approvals.
CORRECTED-(OFFICIAL)-UPDATE 1-Tokyo Electron: merger with Applied Materials could be delayed to next year
(Company corrects number of countries where it seeks regulatory approval, paragraphs 4 and 5)
TOKYO, Oct 29 - Tokyo Electron Ltd, which is expected to be acquired by the world's largest chipmaking equipment maker, Applied Materials Inc, said completion of the merger could take until next year due to delays in regulatory approvals.
Oct 22 - Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd
* Says orders equipment from Applied Materials for NT$559.2 million (18.43 million US dollar)
* Says orders equipment from Applied Materials South East for T$639.3 million (21.03 million US dollar)
* Says orders equipment from Applied Materials for T$557.5 million (18.44 million US dollar)
Sept 9 - Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd
* Indexes up: Dow 0.3 pct, S&P 0.4 pct, Nasdaq 0.6 pct (Updates to market open)
- Chip-equipment maker Applied Materials Inc reported a better-than-expected third-quarter profit as contract manufacturers spend more on technology used to make smartphone and memory chips.
|DAINIPPON SCREEN MFG. CO., LTD. (7735.T)||¥594||+20.00|
|ASML Holding NV (ASML.AS)||€79.45||+2.43|
|Youngtek Electronics Corp. (6261.TWO)||NT$58.30||+0.50|
|Lam Research Corporation (LRCX.OQ)||$77.86||+1.81|
|KLA-Tencor Corporation (KLAC.OQ)||$79.15||+2.79|
|ASM International NV (Amsterdam) (ASMI.AS)||€31.92||+0.22|
|AIXTRON SE (AIXGn.DE)||€9.31||-0.12|
|Nanometrics Incorporated (NANO.OQ)||$13.54||+0.47|
|Mattson Technology, Inc. (MTSN.OQ)||$2.66||+0.01|
|CollabRx Inc (CLRX.OQ)||$0.75||-0.00|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
"The Economy Matters" Report for AMAT: the economy's impact on AMAT's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Trading Report for (AMAT). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.