Applied Materials Inc (AMAT.O)
BEIJING/FRANKFURT The sale of Aixtron to Chinese investors could go ahead under new terms if the German semiconductor equipment maker sells its Silicon Valley division separately to get around U.S. objections, analysts said Monday.
Applied Materials Inc , the world's largest supplier of tools used to make semiconductors, reported lower-than-expected quarterly revenue, largely due to slowing smartphone sales.
Nov 17 Applied Materials Inc, the world's largest supplier of tools used to make semiconductors, reported lower-than-expected quarterly revenue, largely due to slowing smartphone sales.
Nov 17 Applied Materials Inc reported a 39.2 percent jump in quarterly revenue as the world's largest supplier of tools used to make semiconductors gained from its customers spending more on newer technology to make smartphone chips and displays.
* Says it orders machinery equipment worth T$2.9 billion ($91.33 million)
* Says orders machinery equipment worth T$2.7 billion ($85.49 million)
Sept 14 Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd
* Says orders machinery equipment worth T$21.3 billion ($669.73 million)
* Says unit orders machinery equipment worth T$1.0 billion ($31.52 million)
* Indexes down: Dow 0.2 pct, S&P 0.1 pct, Nasdaq 0.01 pct (Updates to late afternoon)
|Screen Holdings Co Ltd (7735.T)||¥6,270||-130.00|
|ASM Pacific Technology Limited (0522.HK)||HK$74.90||+0.10|
|ASML Holding NV (ASML.AS)||€95.47||-0.04|
|Lam Research Corporation (LRCX.OQ)||$102.40||--|
|KLA-Tencor Corp (KLAC.OQ)||$77.82||+0.79|
|Entegris Inc (ENTG.OQ)||$17.80||--|
|ASM International NV (Amsterdam) (ASMI.AS)||€39.47||-0.03|
|AIXTRON SE (AIXGn.DE)||€3.88||-0.02|
|Mattson Technology, Inc. (MTSN.OQ)||--||--|
|Nanometrics Incorporated (NANO.OQ)||$23.04||-0.12|