Applied Materials Inc (AMAT.O)
17 Sep 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$27,255.48|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||1,218.39|
Sept 9 - Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd
* Indexes up: Dow 0.3 pct, S&P 0.4 pct, Nasdaq 0.6 pct (Updates to market open)
- Chip-equipment maker Applied Materials Inc reported a better-than-expected third-quarter profit as contract manufacturers spend more on technology used to make smartphone and memory chips.
(Compares with estimates, adds details about results, share movement)
Aug 14 - Chip-equipment maker Applied Materials Inc reported a 14.7 percent rise in quarterly revenue as contract chip manufacturers spend more on technology used to make smartphone and memory chips.
* Says orders equipment from Applied Materials for T$770.8 million ($25.82 million)
June 27 - Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd
BRIEF-Taiwan's TSMC orders equipment worth T$1.7 bln from KLA-Tencor, Lam Research, Applied Materials
June 9 - Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd
* Says orders machinery equipment worth T$659.3 million ($21.99 million) from Applied Materials South East
* Tokyo Electron jumps after Applied Materials soars * BOJ meeting, US and China data awaited this week * Exporters weak as dollar trades below 102 yen By Ayai Tomisawa TOKYO, May 19 - Japan's Nikkei share average was flat on Monday morning as a stronger yen capped investors' risk appetite, while the market was awaiting a series of major events this week including a Bank of Japan policy meeting. Tokyo Electron Ltd jumped 6.3 percent after shares in chip gear maker
|DAINIPPON SCREEN MFG. CO., LTD. (7735.T)||¥587||0.00|
|ASML Holding NV (ASML.AS)||€77.49||+0.20|
|Youngtek Electronics Corp. (6261.TWO)||NT$62.50||+0.10|
|Lam Research Corporation (LRCX.OQ)||$75.40||+1.31|
|KLA-Tencor Corporation (KLAC.OQ)||$79.57||+1.29|
|ASM International NV (Amsterdam) (ASMI.AS)||€28.05||+0.30|
|AIXTRON SE (AIXGn.DE)||€9.31||-0.12|
|Nanometrics Incorporated (NANO.OQ)||$16.06||+0.09|
|Mattson Technology, Inc. (MTSN.OQ)||$2.61||+0.03|
|CollabRx Inc (CLRX.OQ)||$1.45||+0.05|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Trading Report for (AMAT). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.