Applied Materials Inc (AMAT.O)
27 Feb 2015
- Applied Materials Inc said new orders in its business that makes semiconductor equipment and made-to-order chips fell in the first quarter due to weak demand from foundry customers.
Feb 11 - Applied Materials Inc said new orders in its business that makes semiconductor equipment and made-to-order chips fell in the first quarter due to weak demand from foundry customers.
Feb 11 - Chip-equipment maker Applied Materials Inc reported a 7.7 percent rise in quarterly revenue as contract chip manufacturers spent more on technology used to make smartphone and memory chips.
Further company coverage: ($1 = 31.4460 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Hong Kong and Singapore newsrooms)
Further company coverage: ($1 = 31.2020 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Hong Kong and Singapore newsrooms)
* Says orders equipment from Applied Materials for T$532.8 million ($17.00 million)
* Says if unable to conclude discussions with Chinese regulators before scheduled end of current review phase around Feb 3, expects to be able to continue discussions in coordination with remaining reviews in other jurisdictions regarding proposed merger with Applied Materials Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Tokyo Newsroom)
* Says orders equipment from Applied Materials for T$690.2 million ($22.08 million)
* Says orders equipment worth T$821.9 million ($26.16 million) from Applied Materials
* Says orders equipment for T$611.8 million ($19.28 million) from Applied Materials
|Screen Holdings Co Ltd (7735.T)||¥819||+27.00|
|ASML Holding NV (ASML.AS)||€96.61||-0.11|
|Youngtek Electronics Corp. (6261.TWO)||NT$66.50||+0.30|
|Lam Research Corporation (LRCX.OQ)||$82.46||-0.92|
|KLA-Tencor Corp (KLAC.OQ)||$64.96||-0.56|
|ASM International NV (Amsterdam) (ASMI.AS)||€40.49||-0.46|
|AIXTRON SE (AIXGn.DE)||€7.66||-0.31|
|Nanometrics Incorporated (NANO.OQ)||$17.88||-0.29|
|Mattson Technology, Inc. (MTSN.OQ)||$4.78||-0.18|
|CollabRx Inc (CLRX.OQ)||$1.35||-0.06|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Validea Guru Analysis Report for AMAT. Analysis using Validea's interpretation of the published quantitative strategies of well-known Wall Street experts including Peter Lynch, Warren Buffett, Ben Graham and Ken Fisher, among others.
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (AMAT). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Jefferson Research Financial Sonar Report. A detailed analysis of the current fundamental performance of APPLIED MATERIALS INC including Earnings Quality, Cash Flow Quality, Operating Efficiency, Balance Sheet Quality and Valuation.
Provider: Jefferson Research
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.