Applied Materials Inc (AMAT.OQ)
* Says to acquire machinery assets worth T$3.6 billion ($110.92 million)
* Says orders equipment from Applied Materials South East Asis Pte. Ltd, and Tokyo Electron Ltd for T$1.07 billion ($33.03 million)
* Says orders machinery equipment worth T$1.3 billion ($40.10 million)
- Applied Materials Inc reported a 9.9 percent rise in quarterly revenue as chipmakers spent more on technology used to make smartphones and memory chips.
Aug 13 - Applied Materials Inc reported a 9.9 percent rise in quarterly revenue as chipmakers spent more on technology used to make smartphones and memory chips.
* Says orders another batch of equipment for T$2.1 billion ($66.35 million)
* Says orders machinery equipment for T$824.5 million ($26.23 million) from Applied Materials South East Asia
June 12 - Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd
Further company coverage: ($1 = 30.6270 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Hong Kong and Singapore newsrooms)
* Says orders equipment for T$704.8 million ($23.19 million)
|Screen Holdings Co Ltd (7735.T)||¥633||+7.00|
|ASM Pacific Technology Limited (0522.HK)||HK$52.05||-1.45|
|ASML Holding NV (ASML.AS)||€80.45||+1.15|
|Lam Research Corporation (LRCX.OQ)||$67.31||+0.75|
|KLA-Tencor Corp (KLAC.OQ)||$53.31||+0.64|
|Entegris Inc (ENTG.OQ)||$13.88||--|
|ASM International NV (Amsterdam) (ASMI.AS)||€30.78||+0.41|
|AIXTRON SE (AIXGn.DE)||€5.79||+0.41|
|Mattson Technology, Inc. (MTSN.OQ)||$2.70||+0.04|
|Nanometrics Incorporated (NANO.OQ)||$13.00||-0.05|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (AMAT). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
Provider : ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider : S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.