Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD.O)
24 Mar 2017
BRIEF-Advanced Micro Devices, units, ATI Technologies entered into 5th amendment amended and restated loan and security agreement dated April 14, 2015
* Advanced Micro Devices - co, units, ATI Technologies ULC entered into fifth amendment amended and restated loan and security agreement dated April 14, 2015
WASHINGTON The U.S. International Trade Commission said on Friday it had voted to open an investigation of certain graphics systems and components used in televisions, smartphones, tablets and other consumer electronics.
WASHINGTON, March 17 The U.S. International Trade Commission said on Friday it had voted to open an investigation of certain graphics systems and components used in televisions, smartphones, tablets and other consumer electronics.
* BioTime expands opregen® clinical trial in dry-amd with opening of first us sites
* Advanced Micro Devices Inc - CEO Lisa Su's 2016 compensation was $11.7 million versus $7.4 million in 2015 - sec filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2nfI3O2) Further company coverage:
* Mubadala Development Company PJSC reports 14.8 percent stake in Advanced Micro Devices Inc as of March 3, 2017 - SEC filing
ABU DHABI, March 5 Abu Dhabi investment fund Mubadala Development Co sold nearly a third of its stake in Advanced Micro Devices, booking a tiny gain on its investments in the micro chip maker.
BRIEF-Clearside Biomedical says realignment for Axitinib for treatment of wet AMD towards DME program
* Initiated strategic realignment of research and development resources from pre-clinical Axitinib development program to DME clinical development program
* Advanced Micro Devices Inc - For the full year 2017, expect "to grow annual revenue, expand gross margin and deliver non-GAAP net income"
Jan 31 Advanced Micro Devices Inc on Tuesday posted a smaller-than-expected quarterly loss and gave a strong revenue forecast for the current quarter, boosted by demand for its graphic chips used in gaming consoles and a stabilizing PC market.