Amer Sports Oyj (AMEAS.HE)
* Amer Sports' Fitness business unit Precor is partnering with Mad Dogg Athletics, Inc., the creator of the Spinning indoor cycling program and Spinner line of bikes, to launch a new line of Spinner indoor cycling equipment in 2016
* Amer Sports issues a private placement bond with a total value of 100 million euros ($112.84 million)
* Announces new financial targets and a new accelerated glidepath toward 2020
* Issues Schuldschein loan agreements with a total value of $55 million
HELSINKI, July 29 - Finnish sporting goods maker Amer Sports, known for Wilson tennis rackets and Salomon skis, on Wednesday reported a smaller loss in its seasonally-slow second quarter than a year ago, helped by acquisitions and cost cuts.
* Queenax will be integrated into Precor, Amer Sports fitness business segment
* Amer Sports strengthens its digital connectivity services and capabilities through acquisition of Sports Tracker, a digital sports application and online service
* Q1 net sales 575.9 million euros (Reuters poll 556 million euros)
* Issued Schuldschein (certificate of indebtedness) loan agreements with a total value of 40 million euros ($42.92 million) and $85 million
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Amer Sports Oyj: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.