Amer Sports Oyj (AMEAS.HE)
27 Mar 2015
March 23 - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Monday:
HELSINKI - Finnish sporting goods group Amer Sports will buy U.S. baseball brand Louisville Slugger for $70 million to step up growth at its ball sports unit, it said on Monday.
HELSINKI, March 23 - Finnish sporting goods group Amer Sports will buy U.S. baseball brand Louisville Slugger for $70 million to step up growth at its ball sports unit, it said on Monday.
* Proposes a dividend of 0.45 euro for 2014 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Q4 net sales 705.3 million euros ($806.30 million) (Reuters poll 686 million euros)
* Says issues schuldschein loan agreements with a total value of 100 million euros ($118 million)
* Says total value of acquired shares was 12,685,006.84 euros($15.28 million) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.8302 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Has signed a 150 million euro ($185.06 million) syndicated revolving credit facility agreement
* Q3 net sales 645.8 million euros (Reuters POLL 637 million euros)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Amer Sports Oyj: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.