American Midstream Partners LP (AMID.N)
* American midstream partners announces upsizing of revolving credit facility to $900 million; over $275 million of available liquidity
* American midstream partners lp files for non-timely 10-k - sec filing
* American midstream partners lp - by entering second amended, co amended existing credit facility to increase borrowing capacity from $750 million - $900 million
* American midstream reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 results
* American Midstream Partners Lp - entered into fourth amendment to amended and restated credit agreement dated as of September 5, 2014 - sec filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.52, revenue view $59.9 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* On Oct 31, Co entered into a securities purchase agreement with an affiliate of High Point Infrastructure Partners, LLC
* American midstream partners lp says expects 2016 adjusted ebitda to be at higher end of range
American Midstream Partners LP said it would buy JP Energy Partners LP in an all-stock deal, creating a $2 billion midstream master limited partnership.
Oct 24 American Midstream Partners LP said it would buy JP Energy Partners LP in an all-stock deal, creating a $2 billion midstream master limited partnership.