American Tower Corp (AMT)
16 Aug 2017
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, July 25 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'BBB-' rating to Crown Castle International Corp.'s (Crown) offering of senior unsecured notes due in 2024 and senior unsecured notes due in 2027, in each case subject to market and other conditions. Net proceeds from the offering will be used to finance the debt portion of Crown's acquisition of LTS Group Holdings LLC (Lightower). On July 18, 2017, Crown announced a definitive agre
MEXICO CITY Mexico's Axtel, the telephone unit of conglomerate Alfa , on Tuesday said it had reached a deal to sell towers to a subsidiary of American Tower Corp for $56 million.
MEXICO CITY, July 11 Mexico's Axtel, the telephone unit of conglomerate Alfa, on Tuesday said it had reached a deal to sell towers to a subsidiary of American Tower Corp for $56 million.
* American Tower Corp says announced its election to call for redemption all of its outstanding 4.500% senior unsecured notes due 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* American Tower Corp - notes will have an interest rate of 3.55% per annum and are being issued at a price equal to 99.773% of their face value
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, June 27 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'BBB' rating to American Tower Corporation's (AMT) offering of $750 million senior unsecured notes due 2027. Net proceeds from the offering will be used to repay existing debt, including debt under its 2013 and 2014 revolving credit facilities. Proceeds may also be used for general corporate purposes. As of March 31, 2017, pro forma outstanding borrowings on AMT's RCFs totalled appro
MILAN/LONDON European shares inched up on Thursday, with blue chips in Milan taking the lead after better than expected Italian economic growth helped markets shrug off political worries.
* American Tower Corporation announces conversion rate adjustment for 5.25% mandatory convertible preferred stock, series A Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* American Tower Corporation reports first quarter 2017 financial results
* Millicom signs agreement to sell and lease back towers to American Tower in Paraguay
|GTL Limited (GTL.NS)||Rs15.75||-0.25|
|Crown Castle International Corp (CCI.N)||$103.92||+0.86|
|Telesites SAB de CV (SITESB1.MX)||$14.45||+0.23|
|Telesites SAB de CV (SITESAA.MX)||--||--|
|Telesites SAB de CV (SITESA.MX)||--||--|
|Telesites SAB de CV (SITESL.MX)||--||--|
|GTL Infrastructure Limited (GTLI.NS)||Rs6.95||-0.25|