Andersons Inc (ANDE.OQ)
23 Mar 2017
* CEO Patrick Bowe's total compensation for 2016 was $3.9 million versus $6.4 million in 2015 - SEC Filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2ndEOKq) Further company coverage:
* The Andersons enters into agreement to sell farm center locations in Florida
NEW YORK, Feb 16 The Andersons Inc expects strong U.S. ethanol industry exports to continue this year, ranging from 1 to 1.2 billion gallons, an executive said on Thursday.
* The Andersons Inc reports fourth-quarter and full year results
* Amvac Chemical Corp - unit of American Vanguard Corp acquired FFIII fungicide product line from plant Nutrient Group of Andersons, Inc Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Jan 15 Loss-making U.S. grain handler Andersons Inc said on Sunday it plans to exit the retail business, affecting over a thousand employees, at a time when the U.S. farm sector is facing a downturn due to a sharp decline in grain prices.
CHICAGO The Andersons Inc said it was testing every delivery of corn for vomitoxin from Monday at its ethanol plant near Clymers, in central Indiana, according to a company website on Friday.
CHICAGO, Nov 18 The Andersons Inc said it was testing every delivery of corn for vomitoxin from Monday at its ethanol plant near Clymers, in central Indiana, according to a company website on Friday.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.18 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S