Andritz AG (ANDR.VI)
VIENNA An Austrian law to deter companies from contracting out work to lower-cost eastern European firms breaches EU regulations, an industry body has argued in a filing to the European Commission, which has supported this view in a related court case.
* Austrian government wants to restrict inflow of foreign workers
* HAS RECEIVED AN ORDER FROM AUTONEUM TO SUPPLY AN ANDRITZ NEXLINE NEEDLEPUNCH EXCELLE LINE TO ITS PLANT IN SAN LUIS POTOSI, MEXICO
* TO SUPPLY TWO WALKING BEAM FURNACES TO ARCELORMITTAL BURNS HARBOR, USA
* HAS RECEIVED AN ORDER FROM FIRST QUALITY TISSUE TO SUPPLY A PRIMELINETAD TISSUE MACHINE WITH COMPLETE STOCK PREPARATION FOR ITS MILL IN LOCK HAVEN, USA. START-UP IS SCHEDULED FOR 2019 Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
VIENNA, May 4 Austrian engineering group Andritz reported a higher-than-expected net profit for the first quarter, supported by strong demand in its pulp and paper, and metals businesses.
* Has received an order from steel producer Nucor to supply turn-key production lines for its new specialty cold rolling mill complex at company's sheet steel mill in Hickman, Arkansas, USA
VIENNA, March 3 Austrian engineering group Andritz reported a higher-than-expected 3.1 percent increase in its 2016 core profit, driven by increasing demand for its service business.