Air Products and Chemicals Inc (APD)
26 May 2017
BRIEF-Air Products and Chemicals says Pershing Square Capital Management LP sold 1.9 mln shares of company's common stock through block transaction- SEC Filing
* Pershing Square Capital Management LP - On May 15, sold 1.9 million shares of Air Products and Chemicals' common stock through block transaction- SEC Filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2qOhzZM] Further company coverage:
* Pershing Square Capital Management LP cuts sole share stake in Air Products & Chemicals Inc by 41.1 percent to 2.3 million shares
NEW YORK (Reuters Breakingviews) - The clock is officially ticking for Time. Days after spurning takeover interest, the U.S. publisher of People, Sports Illustrated and other magazines slashed its dividend amid falling revenue and wider losses. Some companies have been wise to go it alone, but many struggle to recoup the deal-imputed value.
* Air products signs strategic cooperation agreement with sinopec and epec for e-commerce in china
* Says this year's focus is clearly on integrating Air Products businesses and Huber deal when concluded
* Says only 1.89 pct in public hand, unable to meet requirement (Adds details on Yingde Gases boardroom battle, takeover approaches)
* Air Products reports strong fiscal 2017 second quarter results
BRIEF-Air Products and Chemicals starts up new plant in Chongqing City for China's leading LCD panel fab
* Starts up new plant in Chongqing City for China's leading LCD panel fab Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* announced that it has started up another new oxygen and nitrogen plant in Guangdong province Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG Air Products and Chemicals Inc said on Friday it would drop a proposed $1.5 billion bid for China's largest producer of industrial gases, leaving the door open for a competing offer from Hong Kong-based private equity firm PAG.