Apollo Tyres Ltd (APLO.NS)
6 Dec 2013
|Market Cap (Mil.):||Rs40,069.97|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||504.02|
- India's Apollo Tyres Ltd on Monday reported a fall in second-quarter revenue from its home market, underscoring the need to complete the acquisition of U.S. company Cooper Tire & Rubber Co to diversify overseas.
* Cooper suing Apollo for failing to complete deal by Oct. 4 (Adds details)
* Judge does not find Apollo suffering from buyer's remorse
* Judge clears the way for appeal to Delaware Supreme Court
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Co said it reached a tentative agreement with workers represented by United Steelworkers union as part of its push to close its planned $2.5 billion sale to India's Apollo Tyres Ltd .
MUMBAI - India's Apollo Tyres Ltd said its lenders were unlikely approve its bid for U.S.-based Cooper Tire & Rubber Co unless the $2.5 billion price tag was cut to take account of unresolved labor disputes.
- India's Apollo Tyres Ltd and Cooper Tire & Rubber Co are at odds over whether Apollo can reduce the price for its proposed takeover of the U.S. firm, the latest hurdle in a deal beset by lawsuits and labor issues.
* Apollo sought to cut price by more than $2.50/share - Cooper
- India's Apollo Tyres on Thursday had asked Cooper Tire & Rubber Co to cut its offer price to acquire the U.S. company by more than $2.50 per share, Cooper said in a filing to the U.S. securities regulator on Monday.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Co on Friday said it has filed a complaint in a U.S. court to push India's Apollo Tyres to close its $2.5 billion acquisition of the American company in a timely manner.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Apollo Tyres Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Spark Capital: Apollo Tyres 2QFY14 Results Review - Cooper Tire uncertainties continue; Maintain Reduce
Provider: Spark Capital Advisors(India) Private Limited
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.