Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Ltd (APNJ.J)
8 Oct 2015
* FY Normalised headline earnings per share, were both 15% higher at 1 219 cents
* Further announcement regarding the divestment of a portfolio of branded and generic products to Strides entities
* Aspen was engaged in discussions regarding possible acquisition of an infant nutritionals business
* Lock-up period has now expired and imithi made a proportionate "in specie" distribution to them of Aspen shares on June 29, 2015
MUMBAI, May 21 - Indian drugmaker Strides Arcolab Ltd has agreed to buy businesses in Australia and Mauritius from South Africa's Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Ltd , paying $300 million to expand its footprint in markets set for brisk growth.
MUMBAI, May 21 - Indian drugmaker Strides Arcolab Ltd said on Thursday it has agreed to buy a generic drugs business in Australia from South Africa's Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Ltd for about A$380 million ($299.90 million).
* Aspen Global incorporated has entered into agreement with Strides Singapore for a consideration of about $92 million
* Is currently engaged in discussions regarding a possible acquisition of an infant nutritionals business Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
* Says deal for a consideration of approximately R1.6 billion
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Sadif Analytics Prime
Provider : GlobalData
Provider : Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.