Apollo Global Management LLC (APO.N)
24 Oct 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$3,674.73|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||156.77|
NEW YORK - Apollo Global Management LLC plans to start raising between $2 billion and $3 billion for a second natural resources private equity fund, sources familiar with the situation said, in the latest sign that the firm is doubling down on the U.S. shale boom.
- U.S. private equity group Apollo Global Management has tied up with the former chief executive of GA Europe, Gavin George, to invest in struggling retailers, the Financial Times reported.
Oct 12 - U.S. private equity group Apollo Global Management has tied up with the former chief executive of GA Europe, Gavin George, to invest in struggling retailers, the Financial Times reported.
- Rupert Murdoch's Twenty-First Century Fox and Apollo Global Management LLC agreed to combine three of their TV production companies behind hit shows such as "Big Brother", "American Idol" and "Masterchef" under one group.
(Corrects paragraph 5 to say Core Media co-owns, not owns, "American Idol" and "So You Think You Can Dance")
- Apollo Global Management LLC and Riverstone Holdings LLC are preparing Talos Energy LLC for an initial public offering that could value the oil and gas company at over $2 billion, including debt, according to people familiar with the matter.
- Shares of Smart & Final Stores Inc rose about 11.6 percent in their market debut, valuing the century-old warehouse-style grocery chain at about $1 billion.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd said it would buy Prestige Cruises International Inc from its owner Apollo Global Management LLC in a $3 billion deal to expand its high-end luxury cruise offerings.
Sept 2 - Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd said it would buy Prestige Cruises International Inc from its owner Apollo Global Management LLC in a $3 billion deal to expand its high-end luxury cruise offerings.
(Adds Talisman, Neustar, Airbus, Apollo Global Management)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Trading Report for (APO). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: Pechala's Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: Ford Investor Services, Inc.
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.