Aurelius AG (AR4G.DE)
* Coats Plc has agreed to sell its EMEA Crafts business to Aurelius Group
* Says reaches deal with Aurelius AG to sell its business in Europe for 20 million euros ($23 million)
* Says it is acquiring the European activities of Tavex Group Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Financial terms of deal are not disclosed Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Says executive board raises forecast for 2014 as a whole to over 240 million euros(previously at least 220 million euros)
* Says this office will manage group's activities across Spain and Portugal and investment team will cooperate closely with corporate headquarters in Munich Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says close partnership will enable services provided by IDS to remain important part of full portfolio offered by T-Systems International going forward Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Aurelius AG: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
Provider: Edison Investment Research
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.