Aurobindo Pharma Ltd (ARBN.NS)
* Receives USFDA tentative approval for Dolutegravir, Lamivudine & Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate tablets
Aug 9 Indian drugmaker Aurobindo Pharma Ltd reported a 11 percent fall in quarterly profit, hurt by lower sales from its formulations business in the U.S. and pre-launch disruptions of a pan-India tax reform.
* June quarter consol net profit 5.19 billion rupees versus 5.85 billion rupees last year
July 19 Indian shares recovered on Wednesday as cigarette maker ITC rebounded and drugmakers gained on hopes of U.S. regulatory approvals and the launches of new drugs.
July 19 Indian shares rose on Wednesday, with drugmaker Aurobindo Pharma Ltd up on hopes of higher U.S. sales and consumer staple Hindustan Unilever hitting a record high after its June-quarter profit beat expectations.
* Says Aurobindo Pharma receives USFDA approval for Sevelamer Carbonate tablets
* Aurobindo Pharma - receives USFDA approval for Sevelamer Carbonate Oral Suspension
* Says Aurobindo Pharma receives USFDA approval for atomoxetine capsules
May 30 Indian shares rose for a fourth straight session to hit record closing highs, as Aurobindo Pharma jumped after saying it would not be too impacted by price erosion in the U.S. market, and sentiment was boosted by the arrival of monsoon rains.
BRIEF-Aurobindo Pharma expects U.S. drug price erosion to continue for at least another 4 qtrs - exec
* Exec says expects U.S. drug price erosion to continue for at least another four quarters