Areva SA (AREVA.PA)
17 Apr 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||€6,591.12|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||383.20|
NIAMEY - The government of Niger, the world's fourth largest uranium producer, is on the verge of renewing an agreement with French state-controlled nuclear group Areva, the West African nation's mines minister said on Sunday.
* Lauvergeon says UraMin deal was approved by authorities
* Current tender involves Westinghouse, Russian-led group
* Wants Areva, South Korean firm to bid for Temelin in new tender
- Canadian uranium producer Cameco Corp said on Thursday it has begun producing ore at its oft-delayed Cigar Lake mine in northern Saskatchewan, contributing to a spike in the company's stock.
PARIS, March 13 - French nuclear group Areva said on Thursday that production had begun at Canadian uranium producer Cameco's Cigar Lake mine in Saskatchewan.
* Media cites sources that now delayed until at least 2018
PARIS, Feb 10 - The French government is considering replacing some of state-controlled utility EDF's ageing nuclear reactors with European Pressurised Reactors (EPRs) designed by French group Areva, daily newspaper Le Monde said on Monday.
ARLIT, Niger/PARIS - When France began mining uranium ore in the desert of northern Niger in the early 1970s, Arlit was a cluster of miners' huts stranded between the sun-blasted rocks of the Air mountains and the sands of the Sahara.
* Documents seen by Reuters reveal tax concessions for French group
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Areva SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.