Argos Therapeutics Inc (ARGS.OQ)
23 Sep 2016
LONDON, Sept 5 British supermarket group Sainsbury's said on Monday it planned to introduce Argos digital concessions to more than 20 additional stores by Christmas as it seeks to benefit quickly from its purchase of Home Retail.
CORRECTED-BRIEF-Pharmstandard International reports open market purchase of 53,524 shares of Argos Therapeutics at avg price of $4.23/shr
* Pharmstandard International SA reports open market purchase of 53,524 shares of co's common stock at average price of $4.23 per share on Aug. 19
* Argos Therapeutics reports second quarter 2016 financial results and recent operational highlights
* Argos Therapeutics announces proposed public offering of common stock and warrants Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Files for common stock offering of up to 19.5 mln shares by the selling shareholders - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2aeNQ2e) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Dr. Richard D. Katz joins Argos Therapeutics as Chief Financial Officer
* Argos Therapeutics announces closing of $29.8 million second tranche of march 2016 financing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: )
* Argos Therapeutics enters into strategic research agreement with Adaptive Biotechnologies Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
LONDON British supermarket Sainsbury's said its finance boss John Rogers would become chief executive of Home Retail when it completes a takeover designed to reduce its reliance on food and drink sales.
LONDON Argos owner Home Retail said on Thursday it may need to increase a provision by up to 30 million pounds ($43 million) to compensate financial services customers who were overcharged, taking the shine off its best quarterly trading report for two years.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider : Pechala's Reports
Argos Therapeutics Inc: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider : Ford Investor Services, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.