ARM Holdings PLC (ARMH.OQ)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$20,992.52|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||468.60|
LONDON, Sept 16 - Britain's top share index crept lower on Tuesday, led by falls in chip designer ARM Holdings , with investors reluctant to place big bets before Scotland's independence referendum on Thursday.
* FTSE 100 closes flat at 6,830.11 points * FTSE had fallen in the last three sessions * Caution ahead of Scotland referendum on Sept. 18 * ARM hit by cautious reception for new Apple products By Sudip Kar-Gupta LONDON, Sept 10 - Britain's top equity index made little progress on Wednesday as a fall in the shares of chipmaker ARM and uncertainty over Scotland's independence vote next week pegged back the market. The blue-chip FTSE 100 index, which had fallen in
* FTSE 100 down for fourth straight session * Caution ahead of Scotland referendum on Sept. 18 By Sudip Kar-Gupta LONDON, Sept 10 - Britain's top share index fell for a fourth straight session on Wednesday, with chipmaker ARM the worst performer, as worries over Scotland's independence vote next week weighed on sentiment. The blue-chip FTSE 100 index was down by 0.2 percent, or 11.19 points, at 6,817.81 points going into the close of trading. The FTSE has lost gr
* FTSE 100 index falls 0.4 percent * Sports Direct, ARM Holdings down * Kingfisher up after naming new CEO By Atul Prakash LONDON, Sept 10 - Britain's top share index fell for a fourth straight session on Wednesday, with Sports Direct shedding part of recent sharp gains after a trading update, leading declines on a market gripped by unease as Scotland's independence vote nears. Chip designer ARM Holdings also fell, reacting to a late sell-off in Apple shares follow
LONDON, Sept 10 - Europe's leading shares fell for a fourth straight session on Wednesday, with Spain's top lender Santander the biggest drag after the death of its chairman prompted worries over a successor.
LONDON, Sept 10 - European shares fell for a fourth straight day on Wednesday, tracking falls in U.S. and Asian shares overnight, as the prospect of a tightening in U.S. monetary conditions unnerved investors at a time of heightened geopolitical uncertainty.
* FTSE "fear gauge" slumps, biggest one-day drop in 19 mths
LONDON, Aug 18 - Britain's top share index advanced on Monday to hover just below a two-week high on relief that a feared escalation in the Ukraine crisis had failed to materialise.
LONDON, Aug 18 - Britain's top share index headed towards a two-week high on Monday on traders' relief that a feared escalation in the Ukraine crisis had failed to materialise.
* Ukraine rebels hand over black boxes from Malaysian plane
|MIPS Technologies, Inc. (MIPS.OQ)||--||--|
|Intel Corporation (INTC.OQ)||$34.98||+0.05|
|STMicroelectronics NV (STM.PA)||€6.23||+0.08|
|Broadcom Corporation (BRCM.OQ)||$40.93||+0.50|
|Broadcom Corporation (BRCMB.PK)||--||--|
|Applied Materials, Inc. (AMAT.OQ)||$22.44||+0.08|
|Texas Instruments Incorporated (TXN.OQ)||$48.37||+0.45|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider: Pechala's Reports
Provider: Pechala's Reports
ARM Holdings PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.