Ashmore Group PLC (ASHM.L)
9 Dec 2016
* Says 87.21 percent shareholder approve remuneration report for year ended June 30 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
* Assets under management increased by us$2.0 billion during period, driven solely by positive investment performance
* Cautious on outlook; shares fall 3.7 pct (Recasts, adds share reaction, analyst comment)
* FD says improved investor sentiment has been maintained through the summer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Simon Jessop)
LONDON, Sept 6 Ashmore Group posted forecast-beating full-year profits on Tuesday, buoyed by a recovery in market performance and investor sentiment towards emerging markets.
* Assets under management increased by us$1.3 billion over period