ASM International NV (ASMI.AS)
22 Aug 2017
* Euro strength weighs on industrials earnings (Adds closing prices)
* Chipmaker ASM International falls as Q3 outlook disappoints
July 25 Dutch chipmaker ASM International NV's second-quarter order intake surged 29 percent to a record quarterly high, it said on Tuesday.
* Q2 NET SALES EUR 202.0 MILLION VERSUS EUR 138.7 MILLION IN REUTERS POLL
* REG-ASM INTERNATIONAL N.V. LAUNCHES INTREPID® ES(TM) EPITAXY TOOL FOR ADVANCED-NODE HIGH-VOLUME SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Hawaiian Airlines reports May 2017 traffic statistics and updates expected second quarter metrics
BRIEF-ASM Pacific Technology says controlling shareholder of Co to sell stake of 20 mln shares of co
* ASM International N.V., controlling shareholder of Co made announcement to sell stake of 20 million shares of Co Source text: [http://bit.ly/2pcEtZk] Further company coverage:
HONG KONG, April 24 Dutch semiconductor equipment supplier ASM International said on Monday it plans to reduce its stake in Asian affiliate ASM Pacific Technology Ltd in a deal that may be worth up to $277 million, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
* Announces that it intends to sell a stake of 20 million shares of total outstanding share capital in ASM Pacific Technology Ltd (ASMPT) through a partial secondary share placement
* Q1 new orders is 204.2 million euros ($219.4 million) versus 180 million euros in Reuters poll