ASML Holding NV (ASML.AS)
20 Jan 2017
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, January 20 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned Dutch technology company ASML Holding N.V.'s (ASML) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB+' with Stable Outlook. It has also assigned a final rating of 'BBB+' to the group's EUR750m senior notes due in 2027. A full list of rating actions is at the end of this commentary. The ratings reflect ASML's market-leading position and technological expertise in the manufacturing o
AMSTERDAM, Jan 18 ASML, Europe's largest supplier to semiconductor manufacturers, beat fourth-quarter net income forecasts on Wednesday and said it had almost sold out of its newest, most expensive machines for 2017 and early 2018.
AMSTERDAM, Jan 18 ASML, Europe's largest supplier to semiconductor manufacturers, on Wednesday reported fourth-quarter net income of 524 million euros, and said a growing order backlog of its newest machines bodes well for 2017.
* FY net sales 6.80 billion euros ($7.26 billion) versus 6.66 billion in Reuters poll
* Partners with ASML to simplify business processes and enrich stakeholder experience Source text: http://bit.ly/2ftJUxy Further company coverage:
* ASML successfully places Eurobond offering for 750 million euros ($792.23 million)
* ASML completes acquisition of HMI Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* ASML CEO Peter Wennink: does not expect further consolidation among semiconductor manufacturer suppliers
* Says it will conduct share exchange with ASML Holding NV's wholly owned Taiwan-based subsidiary
AMSTERDAM ASML Holding NV, a key supplier to computer chip makers, said on Thursday it would buy a quarter stake in optics company Carl Zeiss's SMT subsidiary for 1 billion euros ($1.1 billion) to deepen their collaboration on ASML's newest generation of products.