ASOS PLC (ASOS.L)
9 Dec 2016
* Shares fall 7.5 percent after hitting 2-1/2 year highs (Adds CEO comment, analyst comment, share price)
LONDON, Oct 18 ASOS, the British online fashion retailer, on Tuesday reported a 37 percent rise in annual profit after strong growth across its UK, U.S. and European markets, and said it was confident on its new financial year.
* Has reached a global settlement regarding trade mark infringement disputes with high-performance cycle wear manufacturer Assos of SWITZERLAND GmbH and german menswear retailer, Anson's Herrenhaus KG
BERLIN Zalando , Europe's biggest pure online fashion retailer, raised its full-year profit forecast on Tuesday after posting strong second quarter results, easing concerns about the threat posed by Amazon to its business.
LONDON British online fashion retailer ASOS expects to benefit from the sharp depreciation of sterling versus the U.S. dollar in the wake of the UK's decision to leave the European Union, its boss said on Tuesday.
* Shares rise up to 6.5 percent (Recasts with CEO comments, shares)
* CEO says in medium term expects benefit from weaker sterling
LONDON, July 12 British online fashion retailer ASOS on Tuesday forecast a full-year sales performance at the upper end of guidance after reporting a better-than-expected sales growth.
* International retail sales 59% of total, in line with last year