Altice NV (ATCA.AS)
20 Jul 2017
July 14 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Friday:
* Combes says no layoffs in pipeline at PT, Media Capital (Recasts, adds quotes, rise in shares of rival media firms)
LISBON, July 14 Dutch-based Altice, which agreed to buy Portugal's Media Capital, the owner of TVI television channel, from Spain's Prisa in a 440 million euro deal, wants to keep growing in the Iberian country where it already owns the largest telecom operator, PT.
* TO ACQUIRE PRISA'S 94.7% STAKE IN MEDIA CAPITAL SGPS, SA ("MEDIA CAPITAL")
* Altice enters into an agreement to acquire leading Portuguese media group Media Capital
PARIS French billionaire Patrick Drahi plans to launch an online bank by early 2019 in the European countries where his telecoms and cable firm Altice operates, a source close to the matter said on Thursday.
* New banking service to be built from scratch (Updates with expert comment, background)
PARIS, July 13 French billionaire Patrick Drahi plans to launch an online bank by spring 2019 across the euro zone countries where his telecoms group Altice operates, a source close to the matter said on Thursday.
* Altice and Altice USA announce closing of Altice USA's initial public offering (IPO)
* REG-ALTICE NV ANNOUNCES IT HAS CLOSED THE ACQUISITION OF TEADS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)