Broadcom Ltd (AVGO.O)
21 Feb 2017
* Arris to acquire Ruckus Wireless and ICX switch business for $800 million in cash
* Broadcom Ltd - CEO Hock E. Tan's 2016 total compensation was $24.7 million versus $4 million in 2015
* Third Point LLC takes share stake of 2.7 million shares in Rice Energy Inc - SEC filing
* Brocade Communications Systems-on feb 3, 2017, co, broadcom got a request for additional information from FTC relating to merger - sec filing
LONDON, Feb 2 (IFR) - Global bond issuance volumes hit a new high in January as borrowers sprinted out of the blocks to raise funds ahead of looming event and market risks.
NEW YORK, Jan 13 (IFR) - Investors dug in their heels this week on three investment-grade bond deals that tried to include more issuer-friendly terms, signaling that - for now at least - enough is enough.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, January 11 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has taken the following rating actions on Broadcom Limited (Broadcom) wholly-owned subsidiary, Broadcom Cayman Finance Limited, following the subsidiary's $12 billion unsecured senior notes private placement including: --Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) upgraded to 'BBB' from 'BBB-'; --$12 billion senior unsecured notes rated 'BBB'. Fitch also revised the Rating Outlook to Positive fro
* Broadcom Ltd - net proceeds from sale of notes to repay indebtedness outstanding under Broadcom's credit facility Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK (Reuters LPC) - Six banks will be providing a US$6.5bn financing backing chipmaker Broadcom's acquisition of Brocade, a maker of networking switches, software and storage products, two sources familiar with the financing said.
* Brocade communications systems - upon termination of merger agreement under specified circumstances, co to pay broadcom termination fee of $195 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
|Intel Corporation (INTC.OQ)||$36.07||-0.45|
|QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM.OQ)||$57.10||+0.35|
|NXP Semiconductors NV (NXPI.OQ)||$102.65||+0.05|
|MediaTek Inc. (2454.TW)||NT$224.50||-1.00|
|NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA.OQ)||$110.76||-0.31|
|Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (MRVL.OQ)||$16.28||+0.07|
|STMicroelectronics NV (STM.PA)||€14.16||--|
|Freescale Semiconductor, Inc. (FSL.N)||--||--|