Broadcom Ltd (AVGO.O)
NEW YORK, Jan 13 (IFR) - Investors dug in their heels this week on three investment-grade bond deals that tried to include more issuer-friendly terms, signaling that - for now at least - enough is enough.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, January 11 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has taken the following rating actions on Broadcom Limited (Broadcom) wholly-owned subsidiary, Broadcom Cayman Finance Limited, following the subsidiary's $12 billion unsecured senior notes private placement including: --Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) upgraded to 'BBB' from 'BBB-'; --$12 billion senior unsecured notes rated 'BBB'. Fitch also revised the Rating Outlook to Positive fro
* Broadcom Ltd - net proceeds from sale of notes to repay indebtedness outstanding under Broadcom's credit facility Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK (Reuters LPC) - Six banks will be providing a US$6.5bn financing backing chipmaker Broadcom's acquisition of Brocade, a maker of networking switches, software and storage products, two sources familiar with the financing said.
* Brocade communications systems - upon termination of merger agreement under specified circumstances, co to pay broadcom termination fee of $195 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Broadcom Limited to acquire Brocade Communications Systems Inc for $5.9 billion
* Broadcom Limited affirms fourth quarter fiscal year 2016 guidance and tightens revenue to upper end of range. Broadcom limited to announce fourth quarter and fiscal year 2016 financial results on Thursday, December 8, 2016
Nov 2 Chipmaker Broadcom Ltd said on Wednesday it would buy network gear maker Brocade Communications Systems Inc for $5.5 billion in cash, to expand its fibre channel and storage businesses.
SAN FRANCISCO - Chipmaker Broadcom Ltd is nearing a deal to acquire network gear maker Brocade Communications Systems Inc in a deal that could be announced later this week, people familiar with the matter said on Tuesday.
* Broadcom would plan to divest Brocade's IP networking unit-sources
|Intel Corporation (INTC.OQ)||$37.08||+0.31|
|QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM.OQ)||$55.38||+0.50|
|NXP Semiconductors NV (NXPI.OQ)||$96.81||+0.81|
|MediaTek Inc. (2454.TW)||NT$213.50||-1.00|
|NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA.OQ)||$105.64||+0.55|
|Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (MRVL.OQ)||$14.18||+0.23|
|STMicroelectronics NV (STM.PA)||€11.04||+0.27|
|Freescale Semiconductor, Inc. (FSL.N)||--||--|