Broadcom Ltd (AVGO.O)
21 Aug 2017
* Broadcom Ltd - launching Max Wifi Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Brocade Communications - on July 17, following discussions with CFIUS, co, Broadcom agreed to withdraw, re-file joint voluntary notice to CFIUS
TOKYO As the $18 billion sale of Toshiba Corp's memory chip unit to a government-approved consortium falters, some bankers and potential investors are pressing the board to seriously consider alternatives, people with direct knowledge of the sale process said - including picking a new buyer.
WASHINGTON Chipmaker Broadcom Limited has won U.S. antitrust approval to buy Brocade Communications Systems , the Federal Trade Commission said on Monday.
WASHINGTON, July 3 Chipmaker Broadcom Limited has won U.S. antitrust approval to buy Brocade Communications Systems, the Federal Trade Commission said on Monday.
WASHINGTON, July 3 Chipmaker Broadcom Limited has won U.S. antitrust approval to buy Brocade Communications Systems with conditions, the Federal Trade Commission said on Monday.
* Tessera receives favorable notice of initial determination in Broadcom ITC investigation
* Broadcom backs away from $20 billion bid for Toshiba chip business - CNBC, citing sources Source text - http://cnb.cx/2sQbqMT Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
TOKYO Toshiba Corp has chosen a consortium of Bain Capital and Japanese government investors as the preferred bidder for its chip business, aiming to seal a deal worth some $18 billion by next week as it scrambles for funds to cover massive losses. | Video
* Bain to be main investor, putting up $7.7 bln in equity -sources
|Intel Corporation (INTC.OQ)||$34.92||-0.09|
|QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM.OQ)||$51.98||+0.06|
|NXP Semiconductors NV (NXPI.OQ)||$112.35||-0.10|
|MediaTek Inc. (2454.TW)||NT$272.00||+4.50|
|NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA.OQ)||$159.15||-2.35|
|Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (MRVL.OQ)||$15.62||-0.03|
|STMicroelectronics NV (STM.PA)||€14.09||-0.09|
|Freescale Semiconductor, Inc. (FSL.N)||--||--|