Avnet Inc (AVT.N)
21 Oct 2016
Oct 21 Wall Street securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several U.S.-listed companies, including Alkermes, Benchmark Electronics and Copa Holdings on Friday. HIGHLIGHTS * Chesapeake Energy Corp : Nomura raises to neutral from reduce * Latam Airlines : Santander raises to buy from hold * Proofpoint Inc : Piper Jaffray raises target price to $90 from $85; overweight Following is a sum
* Vanda gould has been redesignated from non-executive chairman to non-executive company director
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, September 22 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Long-Term Issuer Default Rating of Avnet, Inc. (Avnet) at 'BBB-'. Fitch has also affirmed the 'BBB-' issue specific ratings assigned to the company's senior unsecured debt and revolving credit facility. The Rating Outlook remains Stable. The company reported approximately $2.5 billion of debt outstanding as of July 2, 2016. A complete list of rating actions follows at t
Sept 19 U.S. electrical components distributor Avnet Inc said it would sell its IT business to technology products distributor Tech Data Corp for about $2.6 billion, in a deal that was welcomed by both sets of shareholders.
U.S. electrical components distributor Avnet Inc said it would sell its IT business to technology products distributor Tech Data Corp for about $2.6 billion.
* Tech Data Corporation to acquire Technology Solutions Business from Avnet for $2.6 billion
* Avnet will receive $2.4 billion in cash and 2.8 million shares of Tech Data common stock
Sept 19 U.S. electrical components distributor Avnet Inc said it would sell its IT business to technology products distributor Tech Data Corp for about $2.6 billion.
* Term loan credit agreement provides for a single borrowing by borrowers of up to 500 mln euros
* Proceeds from borrowings under term loan credit agreement will be used to finance a portion of cash consideration among others