Avnet Inc (AVT.N)
17 Jan 2017
* Avnet acquires Hackster Inc. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Avnet expands distribution agreement with Western Digital into China to help meet growing data challenges
* Avnet inc - to offer hgst-branded products and solutions in china, products will be available through Avnet global computing components business unit
* Qtrly adjusted sales $6 billion versus $7 billion last year
* Avnet Inc says on October 24, 2016, co entered into amendment and waiver to the senior unsecured bridge credit agreement, dated as of July 27, 2016
Oct 21 Wall Street securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several U.S.-listed companies, including Alkermes, Benchmark Electronics and Copa Holdings on Friday. HIGHLIGHTS * Chesapeake Energy Corp : Nomura raises to neutral from reduce * Latam Airlines : Santander raises to buy from hold * Proofpoint Inc : Piper Jaffray raises target price to $90 from $85; overweight Following is a sum
* Vanda gould has been redesignated from non-executive chairman to non-executive company director
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, September 22 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Long-Term Issuer Default Rating of Avnet, Inc. (Avnet) at 'BBB-'. Fitch has also affirmed the 'BBB-' issue specific ratings assigned to the company's senior unsecured debt and revolving credit facility. The Rating Outlook remains Stable. The company reported approximately $2.5 billion of debt outstanding as of July 2, 2016. A complete list of rating actions follows at t
Sept 19 U.S. electrical components distributor Avnet Inc said it would sell its IT business to technology products distributor Tech Data Corp for about $2.6 billion, in a deal that was welcomed by both sets of shareholders.
U.S. electrical components distributor Avnet Inc said it would sell its IT business to technology products distributor Tech Data Corp for about $2.6 billion.
* Tech Data Corporation to acquire Technology Solutions Business from Avnet for $2.6 billion