Axis Bank Ltd (AXBK.BO)
20 Feb 2017
* Axis Bank Ltd says clarifies on news item about possible merger with Kotak
* Says signs agreement for sale of 14 million shares of Experian Credit Information Co of India for INR 640 million Source text: (Axis Bank Limited has informed the Exchange that the Bank has signed an agreement for sale of 1,40,00,000 equity shares (10% of total outstanding shares) of face value of Rs. 10 per share of Experian Credit Information Company of India Limited ( "Experian India" or the "Entity" ) at Rs.45.7 per share, resulting in a total cash consideration of Rs. 64.00 crore ( "Tran
* Says approves allotment of 3 year senior floating rate notes worth $10 million Source text: (http://bit.ly/2kV6FhK) Further company coverage:
Jan 20 Indian shares were slightly lower on Friday after two straight sessions of gains, dragged down by Axis Bank Ltd on disappointing results while investors remained cautious ahead of Donald Trump's inauguration as the U.S. president later in the day.
* Axis Bank exec says FY17 will be peak of credit costs and slippages
MUMBAI, Jan 19 Axis Bank Ltd, India's third-biggest private sector lender by assets, reported on Thursday third-quarter net profit tumbled 73 percent as provisions for bad loans jumped.
* Dec quarter net profit 5.80 billion rupees versus net profit of 21.75 billion rupees year ago
* Says MCLRs with effect from 18 January 2017 Source text: [Axis Bank, India's third largest Private Sector bank reviews and reduces the MCLRs by 65-70 bps across tenors. The 1year MCLR stands at 8.25% after the review] Further company coverage:
* says has tied up with distributed financial technology company ripple to offer cross-border payments solution through technology innovation Source text :Axis Bank, India's third largest private sector bank, has tied up with Distributed Financial Technology company Ripple to offer cross-border payments solution through technology innovation. Ripple is a financial settlements solution (based on Blockchain technology)that reduces the time and cost of transactions significantly. Axis is the first
MUMBAI The Reserve Bank of India on Monday denied a media report that authorities were preparing to cancel the license of Axis Bank Ltd over irregularities in transactions relating to the exchange of high-value bank notes.