Axis Bank Ltd (AXBK.NS)
28 Apr 2017
* Profit 12.25 bln rupees, down 43 pct y/y, vs 9.51 bln estimate
* Exec says doesn't intend to continue with "watch list" construct beyond FY18
MUMBAI, April 26 Axis Bank Ltd, India's third-biggest private sector lender by assets, reported a smaller-than-expected 43 percent fall in fourth-quarter net profit, with its bad-loan ratio narrowing quarter-on-quarter.
* March quarter interest earned 111.68 billion rupees versus 108.99 billion rupees year ago
* Says keeps 1 year MCLR at 8.25 percent w.e.f. April 18 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Axis Bank Ltd clarifies on news item "CBI books Axis Bank officials for Rs 100.57 crore deposits post demonetization"
DUBAI, April 11 United Arab Emirates-based Aster DM Healthcare has agreed a $295 million credit facility with India's Axis Bank, the healthcare company said in a statement.
* Says signed deal with GUS Holdings B.V. for sale of 10 percent shares of Experian India to GUS Holdings at INR 45.7 per share
* Axis Bank and Wells Fargo enter into bilateral arrangement to offer remittance facility to US-based NRI customers
* Says considered and approved a one-time settlement plan and understanding with Axis Bank Limited for outstanding loan Source text: (http://bit.ly/2nk3dgI) Further company coverage: