Axis Bank Ltd (AXBK.NS)
Jan 20 Indian shares were slightly lower on Friday after two straight sessions of gains, dragged down by Axis Bank Ltd on disappointing results while investors remained cautious ahead of Donald Trump's inauguration as the U.S. president later in the day.
* Axis Bank exec says FY17 will be peak of credit costs and slippages
MUMBAI, Jan 19 Axis Bank Ltd, India's third-biggest private sector lender by assets, reported on Thursday third-quarter net profit tumbled 73 percent as provisions for bad loans jumped.
* Dec quarter net profit 5.80 billion rupees versus net profit of 21.75 billion rupees year ago
* Says MCLRs with effect from 18 January 2017 Source text: [Axis Bank, India's third largest Private Sector bank reviews and reduces the MCLRs by 65-70 bps across tenors. The 1year MCLR stands at 8.25% after the review] Further company coverage:
* says has tied up with distributed financial technology company ripple to offer cross-border payments solution through technology innovation Source text :Axis Bank, India's third largest private sector bank, has tied up with Distributed Financial Technology company Ripple to offer cross-border payments solution through technology innovation. Ripple is a financial settlements solution (based on Blockchain technology)that reduces the time and cost of transactions significantly. Axis is the first
MUMBAI The Reserve Bank of India on Monday denied a media report that authorities were preparing to cancel the license of Axis Bank Ltd over irregularities in transactions relating to the exchange of high-value bank notes.
* Says proposes to raise funds by issuing unsecured redeemable non-convertible subordinated debentures aggregating to 18 billion rupees Source text: http://bit.ly/2fjgZfA Further company coverage:
MUMBAI, Nov 8 Axis Bank Ltd, India's third-biggest private sector bank by assets, said on Tuesday none of its ATM machines had been compromised in a recent cyber attack.
* Axis Bank Q2 net slumps 83 pct, doubles credit cost guidance