Axfood AB (AXFO.ST)
* Says board of directors of axfood has decided to exercise authorization granted to it by annual general meeting on 15 March 2017 to repurchase own shares Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q1 consolidated net sales amounted to sek 10,639 m (10,305), an increase of 3.2%
* Says process of finding a new CFO will begin immediately, and Anders Lexmon, who has been with Axfood for many years, will serve as acting CFO.
* Says the board of directors proposes long-term share-based incentive programme (LTIP)
* Q4 like-for-like sales for group-owned stores increased by 1.3%
* Axfood to execute its offer to the shareholders of Matse holding
* Says Swedish Competition Authority approves Axfood's planned acquisition of Matse Holding
* Axfood has signed an agreement to acquire Eurocash Food AB.