Axfood AB (AXFO.ST)
Oct 20 Swedish food retailer Axfood on Thursday reported higher-than-expected third-quarter profits and updated its 2016 profit outlook.
* Axfood Q3 operating profit for period was SEK 599 m (552), corresponding to an operating margin of 5.5% (5.3%)
* He succeeds Anders Strålman, who has served as CEO since 2005
* Nordea has been mandated by Reitangruppen to explore opportunity to sell up to 11,773,268 shares in Axfood, which corresponds to Reitangruppen's remaining holding in Axfood and 5.6 percent of all shares in Axfood
* Q2 like-for-like sales for group-owned stores increased by 0.9%
* Says its supply chain organization Dagab acquires Saba's warehouse operation in Helsingborg