Axfood AB (AXFO.ST)
18 Aug 2017
* “As CEO of Apoteket AB it would be wrong for me to also serve on Axfood’s board," Carlsson says in a statement Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Stockholm Newsroom)
* Q2 operating profit was SEK 487 mln (494), corresponding to an operating margin of 4.1 pct (4.5 pct)
* Says company today has some 20 employees and delivers groceries home to customers at some 300 locations throughout Sweden
* Says board of directors of axfood has decided to exercise authorization granted to it by annual general meeting on 15 March 2017 to repurchase own shares Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q1 consolidated net sales amounted to sek 10,639 m (10,305), an increase of 3.2%
* Says process of finding a new CFO will begin immediately, and Anders Lexmon, who has been with Axfood for many years, will serve as acting CFO.