Axiata Group Bhd (AXIA.KL)
21 Apr 2017
KUALA LUMPUR, April 18 Malaysia's $28 billion Retirement Fund Incorporated (KWAP) has picked a $100 million stake in edotco, the telecommunications infrastructure services unit of mobile network operator Axiata Group Bhd.
* Refers to article published on star online on 18 march 2017 entitled "Tm-Axiata merger on cards?"
* Refers to article published on Star Online on 18 March 2017 entitled "Tm-Axiata Merger On Cards?"
BRIEF-Axiata Group announces appointment of Ybhg Dato’ Dr Nik Ramlah Nik Mahmood as independent non-executive director
* Appointment of Ybhg. Dato’ Dr Nik Ramlah Nik Mahmood as independent non-executive director Source text ( http://bit.ly/2nhsN6o ) Further company coverage: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
BRIEF-Axiata Group provides media statement in relation to scheme of amalgamation of Idea Cellular Ltd
* Media statement in relation to scheme of amalgamation of Idea Cellular Limited
SINGAPORE Singapore telecom firm M1 Ltd's three biggest shareholders, who own about 60 percent in the company, are evaluating selling their stakes, in the first recent sign of M&A activity in the local sector which is set to see increased competition.
* Singapore's telecom sector set to see increased competition (Recasts with statement from M1 shareholders; adds industry details)
BRIEF-Singapore Press Holdings clarifies on article "M1's shareholders said to explore sale of Singaporean operator"
* Refers to article published on Bloomberg news on 17 March entitled "M1's shareholders said to explore sale of Singaporean operator"
* contract of its managing director/president and group CEO, Tan Sri Jamaludin Ibrahim will be extended for a further 3 years from March 2017 Source http://bit.ly/2k8tcpM)(http://bit.ly/2koyLiA) Further company coverage:
* Unit entered into share subscription deal between Edotco and Innovation Network Corporation of Japan for up to US$400.00 million