Axiata Group Bhd (AXIA.KL)
18 Aug 2017
KUALA LUMPUR, July 18 Malaysian telecommunications group Axiata Group Bhd has called off a strategic review of major shareholdings of Singapore unit M1 Ltd, saying parties interested in buying those stakes did not meet certain criteria.
* Keppel Telecommunications & Transportation, Singapore Press and Co decided not to proceed further with the strategic review
* Edotco pakistan (private) enters agreement for subscription, sale and purchase of shares with Tower Share (Private) And Tanzanite Tower Private
* Large taxpayers office in Nepal confirms unit Ncell fully cleared of CGT with payment of NPR13.6 billion Source text (http://bit.ly/2su3oXn) Further company coverage:
* Year-ago qtrly revenue 5.01 billion rgt; year-ago qtrly net profit 368.3 million rgt Source text: [http://bit.ly/2qZ9n6i] Further company coverage:
* Axiata Investments (Cambodia) entered into a share purchase agreement with M&Y Asia Telecom Holdings Pte. Ltd. and Mitsui & Co., Ltd.
* Unit entered into SPA for acquisition of 65 percent of issued share capital of Suvitech Co., Ltd at consideration of up to USD11.05 million
KUALA LUMPUR, April 18 Malaysia's $28 billion Retirement Fund Incorporated (KWAP) has picked a $100 million stake in edotco, the telecommunications infrastructure services unit of mobile network operator Axiata Group Bhd.
* Refers to article published on star online on 18 march 2017 entitled "Tm-Axiata merger on cards?"
* Refers to article published on Star Online on 18 March 2017 entitled "Tm-Axiata Merger On Cards?"