American Express Co (AXP)
10 Mar 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$99,732.65|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||1,062.57|
* Indexes: Dow up 0.17 pct, S&P off 0.14 pct, Nasdaq off 0.2 pct
* Fourth-quarter adjusted earnings $1.25/share vs est. $1.26/share
Jan 16 - Credit card company American Express Co's quarterly profit more than doubled as customers spent more in the holiday season in the United States, its core market.
NEW YORK, Jan 16 - American Express Co : * Shares down 2.5 percent in extended trade following results
Nov 20 - American Express Co : * U.s. bank and American Express announce card-issuing agreement * Says U.S Bank will offer credit cards accepted on the American Express
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc on Thursday disclosed a new $3.45 billion stake in Exxon Mobil Corp, after buying 40.1 million shares in the world's largest publicly traded oil company. | Video
* Exxon shares have lagged market, rise after-hours (Adds analyst comments, other holdings)
- American Express Co posted a better-than-expected 9 percent rise in quarterly profit as spending by corporate card users began to pick up after more than a year of sluggish growth.
Oct 16 - American Express Co posted a better-than-expected 9 percent rise in quarterly profit as spending by corporate card users began to pick up after more than a year of sluggish growth.
Oct 16 - American Express Co posted a 9.3 percent increase in quarterly profit as people spent more using the company's credit cards.
|Banco Santander-Chile (STG.SN)||--||--|
|Citigroup Inc (C.N)||$49.57||-0.05|
|Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN.OQ)||$370.53||-1.53|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC.N)||$17.47||+0.14|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC_pa.N)||--||--|
|HSBC Holdings plc (HSBA.L)||615.70p||-3.90|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM.N)||$59.20||-0.20|
|Google Inc (GOOG.OQ)||$1,211.57||-3.22|
|Capital One Financial Corp. (COF.N)||$75.15||+0.14|
|eBay Inc (EBAY.OQ)||$58.22||-0.84|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: Wright Reports
Trading Report for (AXP). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.