American Express Co (AXP)
23 Sep 2016
* Announces usepoints for purchases allowing members to use membership rewards points towards eligible purchases charged to card Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SYDNEY Australia's three biggest banks, including no. 1 lender National Australia Bank (NAB) , on Wednesday said they had lodged a joint application with anti-trust regulators seeking approval to collectively negotiate with Apple Inc to install their own electronic payments applications on iPhones.
* Qtrly return on average equity (ROE) was 26.4 percent, down from 28.1 percent a year ago.
* Q2 total revenue, net of interest expense, $8.2 billion versus $8.3 billion
July 20 Credit card issuer American Express Co reported a 37 percent rise in quarterly profit, driven by higher spending by its customers and lower expenses due to a sale of its loan portfolio.
* June 30 days past due loans for USCS Card Member Loans 1.1 percent of total versus 0.9 percent in May
BRIEF-American Express Global Business Travel and Airbnb announce new agreement for business travelers
* American Express global business travel and Airbnb for business announce new agreement for business travelers
Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc is seeking permission from the Federal Reserve to increase its ownership stake in Wells Fargo & Co , after reaching the 10 percent level that could prompt increased regulatory scrutiny.
July 1 Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc is seeking permission from the Federal Reserve to increase its ownership stake in Wells Fargo & Co, after reaching the 10 percent level that could prompt increased regulatory scrutiny.
* American Express plans to increase quarterly dividend by 10 percent and buy back up to $3.3 billion of common shares through q2 2017
|Banco Santander-Chile (STG.SN)||--||--|
|Citigroup Inc (C.N)||$47.15||--|
|Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN.OQ)||$805.75||--|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC.N)||$15.52||--|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC_pa.N)||$26.79||--|
|HSBC Holdings plc (HSBA.L)||570.20p||-4.10|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM.N)||$67.25||--|
|Capital One Financial Corp. (COF.N)||$71.28||--|
|Visa Inc (V.N)||$82.54||--|
|Mastercard Inc (MA.N)||$101.66||--|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Wright Reports
Trading Report for (AXP). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
"The Economy Matters" Report for AXP: the economy's impact on AXP's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider : MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.