American Express Co (AXP.N)
9 Dec 2016
* Sets regular quarterly dividend of $0.32 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Nov 11 Berkshire Hathaway Inc shares posted one of their best weeks in years, soaring 9.5 percent and touching a record high, even though Chairman Warren Buffett's choice for the White House, Hillary Clinton, was defeated by Donald Trump.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.97 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
BRIEF-American Express USCS card member loans net write-off rate - principal only at Sept end 1.6% vs. 1.6% at Aug end
* American express co - uscs card member loans net write-off rate - principal only at sept end 1.6 % versus 1.6 percent at aug end
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, September 28 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has today affirmed American Express Company's (AXP) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'A', Viability Rating (VR) at 'a' and Short-Term IDR at 'F1'. The Rating Outlook is Negative. A full list of ratings is detailed at the end of this release. Today's rating actions have been taken as part of Fitch's periodic peer review of U.S. consumer lending-focused internet banks, which compri
* On Sept 26 board amended company's by-laws, effective immediately, to implement a proxy access by-law, among other amendments
NEW YORK, Sept 26 A federal appeals court on Monday cleared the way for American Express Co to enforce rules prohibiting merchants that accept its cards from steering customers toward lower-cost cards offered by competitors.
* Announces usepoints for purchases allowing members to use membership rewards points towards eligible purchases charged to card Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SYDNEY Australia's three biggest banks, including no. 1 lender National Australia Bank (NAB) , on Wednesday said they had lodged a joint application with anti-trust regulators seeking approval to collectively negotiate with Apple Inc to install their own electronic payments applications on iPhones.
* Qtrly return on average equity (ROE) was 26.4 percent, down from 28.1 percent a year ago.
|Banco Santander-Chile (STG.SN)||--||--|
|Citigroup Inc (C.N)||$60.04||-0.11|
|Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN.OQ)||$768.66||+1.33|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC.N)||$23.09||+0.14|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC_pa.N)||$24.79||-0.08|
|HSBC Holdings plc (HSBA.L)||673.80p||-2.30|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM.N)||$85.49||+0.37|
|Capital One Financial Corp. (COF.N)||$90.45||-0.16|
|Visa Inc (V.N)||$79.14||-0.14|
|Mastercard Inc (MA.N)||$104.41||-0.41|