AstraZeneca PLC (AZN.L)
1 Mar 2017
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, February 22 (Fitch) Fitch Rating has affirmed UK-based pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca PLC's (AZ) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior unsecured rating at 'A'. The Outlook is Stable. The rating remains underpinned by AZ's leading position in the global pharmaceutical sector, supported by a business risk profile characterised by scale, diversification, and focus on innovation. The group is accelerating the dev
* Enters agreement with tersera therapeutics for zoladex in us and canada
Feb 17 AstraZeneca Plc said Lynparza, already approved to treat ovarian cancer, met the main goal of helping breast cancer patients live longer without their condition worsening in a late-stage study.
LONDON Top AstraZeneca shareholder Woodford Investment Management said on Wednesday it had added to its stake in the pharmaceutical firm and was confident in its growth outlook.
LONDON, Feb 16 Top AstraZeneca shareholder Woodford Investment Management said on Wednesday it had added to its stake in the pharmaceutical firm and was confident in its growth outlook.
* Partner Valeant Pharmaceuticals announced that US FDA has approved Siliq (Brodalumab) injection for treatment of adult patients with moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis
BRIEF-Astrazeneca Plc reports a 4.5 percent passive stake in Catabasis Pharmaceuticals as of February 3, 2017
* Astrazeneca Plc reports a 4.5 percent passive stake in Catabasis Pharmaceuticals as of February 3, 2017 - SEC filing Source text : [ID:http://bit.ly/2lyYl4w] Further company coverage:
* Renews supply contract with AstraZeneca for the peptide active substance Goserelin
LONDON AstraZeneca warned on Thursday that profit and revenue would both fall this year as cheap generic versions of its cholesterol drug Crestor continue to hit sales.
* Still confident on prospects for lung cancer trial (Adds more from CEO on cancer trial, long-term forecast, updates shares)