AstraZeneca PLC (AZN.L)
21 Feb 2017
* Enters agreement with tersera therapeutics for zoladex in us and canada
Feb 17 AstraZeneca Plc said Lynparza, already approved to treat ovarian cancer, met the main goal of helping breast cancer patients live longer without their condition worsening in a late-stage study.
LONDON Top AstraZeneca shareholder Woodford Investment Management said on Wednesday it had added to its stake in the pharmaceutical firm and was confident in its growth outlook.
LONDON, Feb 16 Top AstraZeneca shareholder Woodford Investment Management said on Wednesday it had added to its stake in the pharmaceutical firm and was confident in its growth outlook.
* Partner Valeant Pharmaceuticals announced that US FDA has approved Siliq (Brodalumab) injection for treatment of adult patients with moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis
BRIEF-Astrazeneca Plc reports a 4.5 percent passive stake in Catabasis Pharmaceuticals as of February 3, 2017
* Astrazeneca Plc reports a 4.5 percent passive stake in Catabasis Pharmaceuticals as of February 3, 2017 - SEC filing Source text : [ID:http://bit.ly/2lyYl4w] Further company coverage:
* Renews supply contract with AstraZeneca for the peptide active substance Goserelin
LONDON AstraZeneca warned on Thursday that profit and revenue would both fall this year as cheap generic versions of its cholesterol drug Crestor continue to hit sales.
* Still confident on prospects for lung cancer trial (Adds more from CEO on cancer trial, long-term forecast, updates shares)
LONDON AstraZeneca's chief executive remains confident in the drugmaker's ability to reach more than $40 billion in annual revenue in 2023, despite weakening sales of older medicines and uncertainty about those in the pipeline.