Biofrontera AG (B8FGn.F)
* FILES LABEL EXTENSION FOR AMELUZ IN EU TO INCLUDE TREATMENT WITH DAYLIGHT-PDT FOR ACTINIC KERATOSIS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* BIOFRONTERA ENTERS INTO FINANCE CONTRACT WITH EUROPEAN INVESTMENTBANK
* SALES INCREASED C. 160% TO EUR2.6 MILLION FOR Q1 2017, COMPARED TO EUR1.0 MILLION IN SAME PERIOD 2016.
* Sales increased 48 pct to 6.1 million euros ($6.47 million) for full year 2016 compared to 4.1 million euros in 2015
BRIEF-Biofrontera: positive prelim results for primary endpoint of Phase III clinical trial (Ameluz)
* Reported on Monday it receives positive preliminary results for the primary endpoint of its Phase III clinical trial evaluating the safety and efficacy of its topical drug BF-200 ALA (Ameluz) in combination with daylight photodynamic therapy (PDT)
* European Commission extends Ameluz approval to basal cell carcinoma Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)