Bank of America Corp (BAC)
26 Jan 2015
NEW YORK, Jan 26 - JPMorgan Chase & Co, Bank of America Corp and Wells Fargo & Co are closing branches early in the New York City region on Monday, spokespeople said, due to a snow storm that is expected to dump feet of snow across the area. Here is what the banks said:
NEW YORK, Jan 20 - U.S. Trust, Bank of America Corp's private wealth management arm for high net worth clients, said on Tuesday it hired 15 advisers across the U.S. during December.
* Swiss National Bank scraps three-year-old euro cap on franc
* Indexes off: Dow 0.6 pct, S&P 0.9 pct, Nasdaq 1.5 pct (Updates to close)
* Indexes off: Dow 0.4 pct, S&P 0.6 pct, Nasdaq 1.1 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
- Bank of America Corp , the second largest U.S. bank by assets, reported a 14 percent fall in quarterly profit as a decline in bond yields further crimped earnings.
* Bond trading revenue falls 30 pct to $1.46 bln (Adds links to BreakingViews column, graphic and story about wealth unit results)
* Swiss National Bank moves to scrap 3-year euro cap on the franc
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, January 15 (Fitch) Bank of America Corporation's (BAC) stated full tax equivalent fourth quarter earnings of $3.05 billion were relatively clean, according to Fitch Ratings. It was the first quarter in some time not to be overly marred by sizable litigation charges. Nevertheless the company did incur $400 million of litigation expense this quarter, though this is down significantly from the other quarters this past year wh
* Indexes off: Dow 0.1 pct, S&P 0.2 pct, Nasdaq 0.4 pct (Updates to late morning, adds Philly Fed data)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.