Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH)
28 Oct 2016
WASHINGTON Booz Allen Hamilton said on Thursday it had hired a former FBI chief to conduct an external review of its security practices, after the consulting firm learned for the second time in three years that an employee working under contract with the National Security Agency had been charged with stealing classified information.
* Issued statement on actions following arrest of former employee, from Craig Veith, vice president, external relations
* Moody's changes rating outlook of Booz Allen Hamilton to negative
WASHINGTON, Oct 5 The FBI has arrested a National Security Agency contractor on charges of stealing highly classified information and is investigating possible links to a recent leak of secret hacking tools used to break into the computers of adversaries such as Russia and China, U.S. officials said on Wednesday.
NEW YORK Stocks on Wall Street rose Wednesday led by the energy sector as oil prices rallied and as financials gained on the increasing likelihood of an interest rate hike after strong economic data. | Video
* Indexes up: Dow 0.62 pct, S&P 0.43 pct, Nasdaq 0.5 pct (Updates to market close)
* "continue to cooperate fully with government on its investigation into this serious matter"
* U.S. Marine Corps awards Booz Allen Hamilton $48.6 million contract to help improve resource allocation Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
A U.S. appeals court on Tuesday said a federal judge erred in tossing out a lawyer's age and gender bias claims against Booz Allen Hamilton Inc without first reviewing the testimony of other female former employees of the consulting firm who said they faced the same glass ceiling.
* Revolving credit facility and term loan a (TLA) matures on June 30, 2021 and term loan b (TLB) matures on June 30, 2023
|Praetorian Property Inc (PRRE.PK)||$0.42||--|
|Mantech International Corp (MANT.OQ)||$38.71||--|
|General Dynamics Corporation (GD.N)||$151.20||+1.07|
|Lockheed Martin Corporation (LMT.N)||$249.14||+0.61|
|Northrop Grumman Corporation (NOC.N)||$227.01||+1.66|
|Raytheon Company (RTN.N)||$136.61||+0.33|
|Accenture Plc (ACN.N)||$116.42||+0.96|
|Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC.N)||$55.00||+0.52|
|Leidos Holdings Inc (LDOS.N)||$41.62||+0.44|