Barco NV (BAR.BR)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||€754.56|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||12.99|
BRUSSELS, Oct 22 - Belgian visual technology company Barco on Wednesday issued another downgrade of its outlook for 2014, when it said that it expected its performance in the second half to be in line with the previous year.
(Adds Encana Corp, Nestle, Tibco Software, Amag Pharmaceuticals; Updates Strides Arcolab and Barco)
BRUSSELS - Belgian visual technology company Barco NV has agreed to sell its defense and aerospace business to U.S. firm Esterline Corporation for 150 million euros ($190 million).
* For Esterline, acquisition increases European presence (Updates with company confirmation)
* Barco reaches agreement to sell its defense & aerospace division to U.S.-based Esterline
* Barco and Exelis have reached agreement for sale Of Barco Orthogon, wholly-owned subsidiary of Barco, for enterprise value of about 13 million euro
* EBITDA was 54.9 million euro, compared to 76.7 million euro for 1H13. EBITDA margin was 11.0%, compared to 12.8% for the first half of 2013
* Shares down as much as 10 pct, hit lowest since May (Adds detail, background)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Barco NV: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
Provider: MarketLine (a Datamonitor Company)
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.