Barco NV (BAR.BR)
30 Sep 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||€742.31|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||12.99|
(Adds Encana Corp, Nestle, Tibco Software, Amag Pharmaceuticals; Updates Strides Arcolab and Barco)
BRUSSELS - Belgian visual technology company Barco NV has agreed to sell its defense and aerospace business to U.S. firm Esterline Corporation for 150 million euros ($190 million).
* For Esterline, acquisition increases European presence (Updates with company confirmation)
* Barco reaches agreement to sell its defense & aerospace division to U.S.-based Esterline
* Barco and Exelis have reached agreement for sale Of Barco Orthogon, wholly-owned subsidiary of Barco, for enterprise value of about 13 million euro
* EBITDA was 54.9 million euro, compared to 76.7 million euro for 1H13. EBITDA margin was 11.0%, compared to 12.8% for the first half of 2013
* Shares down as much as 10 pct, hit lowest since May (Adds detail, background)
* Incoming orders booked during the first quarter of 2014 were 253.2 million euro, a decrease of 7.3% compared to the first quarter of 2013 (a decrease of 4 percent at constant currency).
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Barco NV: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: MarketLine (a Datamonitor Company)
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.