Baxter International Inc (BAX.N)
* Ceo josé almeida's fy 2016 total compensation $5.8 million versus $7.95 million in fy 2015 - sec filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Ameren corp- ceo warner l. Baxter's total 2016 compensation was $6.6 million versus $6.5 million in 2015 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK Investors are seeking shelter in shares of U.S. medical device and supply companies, encouraged by their solid growth prospects and wary that President Donald Trump's criticism of drug prices makes owning pharmaceutical and biotechnology stocks risky.
NEW YORK, March 13 Investors are seeking shelter in shares of U.S. medical device and supply companies, encouraged by their solid growth prospects and wary that U.S. President Donald Trump's criticism of drug prices makes owning pharmaceutical and biotechnology stocks risky.
* Entered into a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) agreement with Baxter Laboratories Pty Ltd
BRIEF-Third Point sells 5.9 mln shares of Baxter International's common stock in block trade on Feb 28
* Third Point LLC says on Feb 28, it sold about 5.9 mln shares of Baxter International Inc's common stock in a block trade at $50.35 per share
* Baxter and Scinopharm announce exclusive strategic partnership for generic oncology injectables
BRIEF-Baxter debuts enteral nutrition ENFit syringe and accessory line in clinical nutrition week 2017
* Baxter debuts enteral nutrition ENFit syringe and accessory line during clinical nutrition week 2017
* Appointment brings total number serving on board to 12 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
FRANKFURT German industrial group Siemens will shortly start picking banks to organize a stock market listing of its healthcare business, which could be valued at up to 37 billion euros ($40 billion) including debt, three people close to the matter said.
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$126.26||-0.99|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$34.47||+0.22|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF250.20||+0.10|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF250.50||-0.25|
|Abbott Laboratories (ABT.N)||$44.81||+0.01|
|Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX.N)||$24.27||+0.13|
|Wyeth Limited (WLED.NS)||Rs1,333.85||--|
|Becton Dickinson and Co (BDX.N)||$182.64||+1.32|
|Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA (FMEG.DE)||€76.73||+0.01|
|Grifols SA (GRLS.MC)||€21.57||+0.56|