Baxter International Inc (BAX.N)
24 May 2013
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$38,754.99|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||541.95|
NEW YORK - In a blow for Alzheimer's patients, Baxter International Inc said it will scrap late-stage trials of its antibody treatment for the disease after the drug failed to improve cognitive decline and functional ability in patients.
* Baxter to stop late-stage studies of the drug for mild to moderate Alzheimer's
NEW YORK, May 7 - Baxter International Inc : * Shares down 2.6 percent in premarket trade after alzeheimer's drug fail
May 7 - Baxter International Inc said a late-stage study of its experimental drug to treat Alzheimer's disease failed to reduce the decline of cognitive functions and preserve functional abilities.
- Baxter International Inc on Thursday said quarterly net earnings fell slightly, as expected, on acquisition-related costs.
* Strength in Bioscience division offset weakness in medical products unit
- Baxter International Inc on Thursday said its quarterly net earnings fell slightly, as expected, on acquisition-related costs.
April 18 - Baxter International Inc on Thursday said its quarterly net earnings fell slightly, even as sales rose, as acquisition-related costs ate into profits.
TAMPA, Florida - A deadly algae bloom that killed a record number of manatees has dissipated, though the death toll for the endangered sea mammals continues to rise, Florida wildlife officials said on Thursday.
- Medical device and bioscience company Baxter International Inc reported higher quarterly earnings on Thursday and forecast sales growth of 10 percent for 2013.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Trading Report for (BAX). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: Pechala's Reports
Baxter International Inc: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Jefferson Research Financial Sonar Report. A detailed analysis of the current fundamental performance of BAXTER INTERNATIONAL INC including Earnings Quality, Cash Flow Quality, Operating Efficiency, Balance Sheet Quality and Valuation.
Provider: Jefferson Research
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.