Bayer AG (BAYRY.PK)
21 Feb 2017
* Ceo says assume that we will receive cfius approval for monsanto takeover Further company coverage: (Frankfurt newsroom)
LEVERKUSEN, Germany German drugs and pesticides maker Bayer forecast a year without earnings growth for its agricultural products business on Wednesday, as it seeks to complete its $66 billion deal to take over U.S. seeds giant Monsanto .
* Aims for mid 1-digit pct gain in 2017 adj group EBITDA (Adds quote from divisional head, shares, update on EU antitrust scrutiny)
* Head of Crop Science unit Liam Conaon says agriculture markets likely to see more robust growth towards the end of 2017 and in 2018
FRANKFURT, Feb 22 Bayer said that various ways to divest its 64 percent stake in plastics subsidiary Covestro were on the cards, when asked to comment on the possibility of a sale to an industry peer versus placing shares on the open stock market.
FRANKFURT, Feb 22 Bayer, the German drugmaker that is buying U.S. seed maker Monsanto, said it expected a mid-single digit percentage increase in adjusted core earnings for 2017, helped by fast growing revenues from stroke prevention pill Xarelto.
FRANKFURT, Feb 21 Germany's largest drugmaker Bayer said on Tuesday it would propose an annual dividend of 2.70 euros per share to investors, in line with analysts' expectations and up from 2.50 euros a year earlier.
* Ionis earns $75 million from Bayer for advancing IONIS-FXI Rx and IONIS-FXI-L Rx
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc Chief Executive Leonard Schleifer signaled that the U.S. biotech was on track to reduce its reliance on its flagship drug Eylea, as the company awaits the approval of two potential blockbuster treatments.
* Shares rise as much as 4 pct (Adds conference call details; updates shares)
|GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK.L)||1,653.50||--|
|Abbott Laboratories (ABT.N)||$45.01||0.00|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF77.80||--|
|AstraZeneca plc (AZN.L)||4,556.00||--|
|Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (4502.T)||¥5,323||-12.00|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€80.27||--|
|Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (BMY.N)||$55.35||+0.57|
|Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (BMYMP.PK)||$913.85||--|
|Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.N)||$81.07||+0.71|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$33.59||-0.03|