Bayer AG (BAYZF.PK)
* Delsitech to receive number of undisclosed milestone payments triggered by successful completion of different stages of development
LONDON Novozymes , already grappling with the consequences of low oil and crop prices, is watching anxiously to see what Bayer's purchase of Monsanto will mean for the Danish group's ties with its key agricultural partner.
* Says first patient was enrolled in Victoria, a pivotal phase III clinical study led by Bayer's collaboration partner msd
* Meeting on Sept 26 to consider announcement made by Bayer on September 19 regarding open offer Further company coverage:
* Bayer is committed to make divestitures if required up to $1.6 billion to obtain antitrust approvals for merger
* Says goal is development of multiple clinical candidates for treatment of kidney diseases such as chronic kidney disease in diabetes patients
* Bayer not required to take any divestiture action that would likely result in 1-year loss of net sales to Bayer, co in excess of $1.6 billion
* Bayer announces open offer to acquire 26 percent in co Source text: (http://bit.ly/2cMLWIh)
FRANKFURT German drugmaker Bayer said its two best-selling drugs had a higher annual peak sales potential than previously targeted, after the agreed $66 billion takeover of Monsanto stirred criticism it might neglect its pharmaceuticals business.
* Bayer shares seen 1.5 pct higher (Adds consumer care unit target, analyst comment, premarket share price)