Bed Bath & Beyond Inc (BBBY.O)
* Indexes off: Dow 1 pct, S&P 0.8 pct, Nasdaq 0.7 pct (Updates to close)
* Indexes off: Dow 0.8 pct, S&P 0.7 pct, Nasdaq 0.4 pct (Updates to late afternoon)
* Indexes off: Dow 0.7 pct, S&P 0.7 pct, Nasdaq 0.5 pct (Updates to afternoon, changes byline)
* Indexes off: Dow 1.18 pct, S&P 1.11 pct, Nasdaq 1.11 pct (Updates to late morning)
* Indexes off: Dow 0.4 pct, S&P 0.32 pct, Nasdaq 0.15 pct (Updates to market open)
(The Day Ahead is an email and PDF publication that includes the day's major stories and events, analyses and other features. To receive The Day Ahead, Eikon users can register at . Thomson One users can register at RT/DAY/US. All times in ET/GMT) The U.S Department of Labor issues its weekly update on new applications for unemployment insurance. Initial jobless claims are expected to have dropped in the latest week to 290,000 from 298,000 the prior week. The drop in claims could signal a firm
NEW YORK, Sept 24 - Merrimack Pharmaceuticals shares were surging in premarket trade, up 24.5 percent to $8.95 after the company said it reached a deal to develop and market Merrimack's pancreatic cancer drug outside the U.S. with Baxter International.
- Home furnishings retailer Bed Bath & Beyond Inc reported better-than-expected quarterly revenue as increased discounting and promotions helped attract more shoppers to its stores.
Sept 23 - Home furnishings retailer Bed Bath & Beyond Inc reported better-than-expected quarterly revenue as increased discounting and promotions helped attract more shoppers to its stores.
Sept 23 - Home furnishings retailer Bed Bath & Beyond Inc reported a 4.3 percent jump in quarterly sales as increased discounting and promotions helped attract more shoppers to its stores.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Trading Report for (BBBY). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
"The Economy Matters" Report for BBBY: the economy's impact on BBBY's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.