Bombardier Inc (BBDa.TO)
26 May 2017
* Bombardier delivers the first CS300 aircraft to C Series launch operator SWISS
May 26 Bombardier Inc said on Friday it delivered its first CS300 aircraft to customer Swiss International Air Lines AG, marking a significant milestone for the Canadian planemaker's CSeries passenger jet family.
* Triumph Group Inc - Triumph Aerostructures, Llc comprehensive settlement with Bombardier
PARIS/SEATTLE Two words underpin Boeing's decision to launch a U.S. trade complaint against Bombardier , which plunged it into a row with Canada last week: "Never again".
* Bombardier launches ka-band high-speed internet on challenger 650 aircraft Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says we will always defend Bombardier and the Canadian aerospace industry For story: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Leah Schnurr)
SEATTLE Canada suggested on Thursday it could scrap plans to buy Boeing Co fighter jets if the United States backed Boeing's claims that Canadian plane maker Bombardier Inc dumped jetliners in the U.S. market.
SEATTLE, May 18 Canada suggested on Thursday it could scrap plans to buy Boeing Co fighter jets if the United States backed Boeing's claims that Canadian plane maker Bombardier Inc dumped jetliners in the U.S. market.
SEATTLE The U.S. Commerce Department said on Thursday it is starting an investigation into claims by Boeing Co that Canadian plane maker Bombardier Inc dumped CSeries jetliners in the U.S. market and benefited unfairly from Canadian government subsidies.
* Says to prove investments in Bombardier "were always done on commercial terms"