Bombardier Inc (BBDb.TO)
25 Oct 2016
* Bombardier's Russian rail control joint venture expands into Serbian market
MONTREAL, Oct 21 Bombardier Inc said on Friday it would cut 7,500 jobs, mostly in its train-making division, in a second round of layoffs announced this year, following extended delays and budget overruns in its aerospace business.
BRIEF-Canada innovation minister, pressed on minumum employment levels at Bombardier, says "there are market conditions at play"
Oct 21 Canada Innovation Minister, asked whether Ottawa would insist Bombardier maintain minumum employment levels in return for aid, says "there are market conditions at play"
OTTAWA, Oct 21 Canada's federal government on Friday repeated a pledge to give aid to plane and trainmaker Bombardier Inc, which announced earlier in the day it was shedding jobs for the second time this year.
* Bombardier shares fall 2.25 percent to C$1.74 in early trade after saying it will cut 7,500 jobs Further company coverage: (Reporting by Fergal Smith and Jeffrey Hodgson)
* Bombardier CEO says about two-thirds of job cuts in Rail Division and one-third in Aerospace
Oct 21 Canadian plane and train maker Bombardier Inc will shed jobs for the second time this year, cutting about 10 percent of its global workforce over two years as it deepens turnaround efforts at its rail division.
* Axalta Coating Systems working with Bombardier on two important London Rail contracts
* Philippine Airlines signs letter of intent to acquire up to 12 bombardier Q400 aircraft Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
MONTREAL, Oct 5 Canada's Bombardier Inc expects the first flight of its new Global 7000 ultra-long-range business jet to take place in Toronto next month, a boost for the plane whose entry-into-service has been delayed two years, two sources familiar with the development program said Wednesday.