Best Buy Co Inc (BBY)
22 May 2017
* Norton by Symantec announced that Norton Core, secure wi-fi router, is available for pre-order purchase at Amazon and Best Buy Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CEO Hubert Joly's 2017 total compensation $14.0 million versus $14.9 million in 2016 - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2pp1dEZ) Further company coverage:
* Has reached agreement with Canadian retailers Best Buy, Staples, Amazon Canada
* Users can now connect Google Assistant to Best Buy Insignia, LIFX, TP-Link and Wink-blog Source text: (http://bit.ly/2o2GMOf) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
Best Buy Co Inc reported an unexpected decline in same-store sales for the holiday quarter and warned of another surprise drop this quarter, highlighting electronic retailers' ongoing struggles with competition from online stores.
* Shares off 4.5 pct, mirroring Tuesday's drop (Adds CEO comments, details; updates shares)
* Best Buy reports better-than-expected fourth quarter earnings
March 1 Best Buy Co Inc, the No. 1 U.S. electronics retailer, reported an unexpected decline in holiday-quarter same-store sales on Wednesday, hurt by weak demand for tablets, gaming consoles, wearable devices and mobile phones.
* Best Buy Co Inc - two-year $3 billion share repurchase plan
BRASILIA Carrefour SA shareholders could appoint a new chief executive this year and have identified Best Buy Co Inc CEO Hubert Joly as one of their favorites for the post, Brazilian newspaper Valor Economico reported on Friday.