BCE Inc (BCE.N)
9 Dec 2016
* The advertising market remains soft across the industry -exec on conf call Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Nov 3 BCE Inc, Canada's largest telecommunications company, reported marginally better-than-expected revenue on Thursday, helped by an increase in net postpaid subscribers.
* Board of directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.6825 per common share, payable on January 15, 2017
Nov 3 BCE Inc, Canada's largest telecommunications company, reported a 1.8 percent jump in quarterly profit on Thursday, helped by an increase in net postpaid subscribers.
TORONTO, Oct 6 Canada's major internet service providers must lower the wholesale rates they charge smaller rivals for access to their networks, the country's telecom regulator said on Thursday, saying it would protect consumer choice.
* MTN program will enable bell to offer up to C$4 billion of MTN debentures from time to time until October 20, 2018
TORONTO, Sept 27 Rogers Communications Inc remains committed to its dividend growth strategy and the failure of its Shomi video streaming joint venture has not diminished its enthusiasm to invest in new technologies, its deputy chairman said on Tuesday.
* Files for debt shelf of up to $4.0 billion - sec filing Source text : http://bit.ly/2ccbAp3 Further company coverage:
* Redeem on Sept. 16, 2016, prior to maturity, all of outstanding $700 million principal amount of 5.00% debentures, series M-18, due Feb 15, 2017
* Canadian Olympic committee - COC and Bell announced their renewed partnership through to 2024 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
|Rogers Communications Inc. (RCIb.TO)||$51.59||-0.35|
|Rogers Communications Inc. (RCIa.TO)||$52.01||-0.39|
|TELUS Corporation (T.TO)||$42.50||+0.14|
|TELUS Corporation (Ta.TO)||$7.54||+0.11|
|Shaw Communications Inc (SJRb.TO)||$26.66||+0.08|
|Shaw Communications Inc (SJRa.V)||$30.30||--|
|Shaw Communications Inc (SJR_pa.TO)||$14.75||+0.36|
|Netflix, Inc. (NFLX.OQ)||$122.88||-0.36|
|Bell Aliant Inc (BA.TO)||--||--|
|Bell Aliant Inc (AIT_pa.TO)||--||--|