BCE Inc (BCE.TO)
TORONTO, Oct 6 Canada's major internet service providers must lower the wholesale rates they charge smaller rivals for access to their networks, the country's telecom regulator said on Thursday, saying it would protect consumer choice.
* MTN program will enable bell to offer up to C$4 billion of MTN debentures from time to time until October 20, 2018
TORONTO, Sept 27 Rogers Communications Inc remains committed to its dividend growth strategy and the failure of its Shomi video streaming joint venture has not diminished its enthusiasm to invest in new technologies, its deputy chairman said on Tuesday.
* Files for debt shelf of up to $4.0 billion - sec filing Source text : http://bit.ly/2ccbAp3 Further company coverage:
* Redeem on Sept. 16, 2016, prior to maturity, all of outstanding $700 million principal amount of 5.00% debentures, series M-18, due Feb 15, 2017
* Canadian Olympic committee - COC and Bell announced their renewed partnership through to 2024 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Public offering of C$1.5 billion of MTN debentures in two series pursuant to medium term notes program
Bell Canada, Canada's largest telecommunications company, announced on Tuesday a public offering of C$1.5 billion of medium term notes (MTN) debentures in two series.
Aug 9 Bell Canada, Canada's largest telecommunications company, announced on Tuesday a public offering of C$1.5 billion of medium term notes (MTN) debentures in two series.
TORONTO, Aug 5 Telus Corp , one of Canada's three biggest telecommunications companies, on Friday reported surprisingly strong wireless subscriber growth and raised the low end of its profit outlook, helping push its shares higher.
|Rogers Communications Inc. (RCIb.TO)||$53.53||-0.34|
|Rogers Communications Inc. (RCIa.TO)||$54.25||-0.14|
|TELUS Corporation (T.TO)||$42.91||-0.22|
|TELUS Corporation (Ta.TO)||$6.00||-0.05|
|Shaw Communications Inc (SJRb.TO)||$26.33||-0.10|
|Shaw Communications Inc (SJRa.V)||$32.00||--|
|Shaw Communications Inc (SJR_pa.TO)||$14.25||--|
|Netflix, Inc. (NFLX.OQ)||$126.73||-0.60|
|Bell Aliant Inc (BA.TO)||--||--|
|Bell Aliant Inc (AIT_pa.TO)||--||--|